Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: tour resolution test (?) Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by VRtour.nl on December-30-2009 at 1:02pm
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

Hi all,

Just for fun and to improve my skills, I have made a new full screen scene.

Can someone test this tour on a big, biggg screen?  If everything is alright, it must be possible to view this tour in a resolution between 1024*768 and 2560*1440.
Im also curios to the average download time.

VRtour can be found on http://www.vrtour.eu/levaldebonnal/

If you have suggestion or comments, please let me know.
Curious about your responses,
Groetjes,

Harry.

Message posted by virtualsv on December-30-2009 at 3:14pm
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
Tour looks great on my 1080p monitor. Really like your creative work!

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by realtor jerry on December-31-2009 at 10:31am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Looks great on my 1920x1080 23" monitor. Very creative. I see you are not using TW products. What is it?

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by VRtour.nl on January-01-2010 at 6:11am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

Thanks for the compliments and a Happy New Year to all of you . . . .

Hi Jerry, I dont know what you mean by not using TW products. This tour is built from start to finish with TW 5. Additional programs are Photoshop and  CoffeeCup Flash FireStarter.

I will deliver a new template sample next week.

Harry

Message posted by realtor jerry on January-01-2010 at 5:17pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Thanks Harry, I didn't think it was TW as the source code did not look like TW's code. I have just started playing with TW5 and not sure of all it's new features. I don't think it was possible in TW4 to keep the skin in full screen mode. Unless you are doing a lot of coding yourself, which I can't do, I didn't think it would work.
I have the CoffeeCup Flash FireStarter and didn't know you could do that with it. But then again I'm not very techie. That skin is really cool, wish I had the ability to produce such work.
Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by thedhgroup on January-02-2010 at 6:40pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Very creative tour! The load time was a bit long for me but that could be due to the fact your server is probably across the world from me.    

I sent the link to my graphic artist. I've used TW products for years and I like what TW5 has to offer.

On my older laptop (3 years old) I found the tour to be a bit jerky and I know it would be better with my office PC. Still though I have found TW5 to display the panoramic in a less smooth way VS TW3.   Part of this might be due to the amount of elements within the tour.

Personally I have found that if I load up a tour with all kinds of bells and whistles it slows down or makes the panoramic image jerky as it pans. If I take the same project and take away all the elements but the viewer and a dropdown list for the scenes, it pans much more smoothly.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by DTX360 on January-06-2010 at 10:44pm
View DTX360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DTX360 Search   Quote DTX360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DTX360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-31-2007
9 Posts

Looks very nice on my Monitor, 24" 1920 x 1200 resolution.

Congratulations on a very clever beautiful looking virtual tour, Full Screen and window mode both are very good, load times were pretty good for me, if not very good.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register