Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Two bugs about tw5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tourweaverlover on December-31-2009 at 11:01pm
View tourweaverlover's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tourweaverlover Search   Quote tourweaverlover Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tourweaverlover
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-31-2009
3 Posts

Recently I download and install the tourweaver 5.0 091225,

I found two bugs. the first,when I set a hotspot in a scene link to other scene,the Transition Effect set to 'Walk' effect. after the tour be published   open it and click on the hotspot,the scene shake a time  before the walk effect appear.(the same problem in http://www.easypano.com/Gallery/Tourweaver500/song-city/virtual-tour.html)

The second, .FLV file cann't be used in tw5. after import a FLV file preview or publish the tour to open it,it will stop at the loading frame, the tour cann't be load completely.

Message posted by thedhgroup on January-02-2010 at 6:48pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Do you have an example you could publish that contains a FLV file? I've used TW5 now for a couple of weeks and I have not found any issue with the FLV files except for the fact you have to click to play. And when I do it plays all the way through without issue.

I do have a suggestion or a feature request of EP though relative to the FLVs. If the FLV file is contained within a "pop up" (I like to call them layers) then allow an option for the FLV file to play when the "pop up" appears. Don't make the user click on the video. One click good, two clicks bad.

I will give credit to EP where it is due, the FLV stops playing when a user hides the "pop up" This is good. Before the latest build it kept playing after the "pop up" was hidden.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by smooth on January-02-2010 at 10:55pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by tourweaverlover on December-31-2009

when I set a hotspot in a scene link to other scene,the Transition Effect set to 'Walk' effect. after the tour be published open it and click on the hotspot,the scene shake atimebefore the walk effect appear.

I guess you mean it "takes" time before the Walk effect to the next scene is played out?

This is because the "next" scene has to be downloaded first. Not until it is fully downloaded will the transition to the next scene happen.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by tourweaverlover on January-03-2010 at 9:12am
View tourweaverlover's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tourweaverlover Search   Quote tourweaverlover Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tourweaverlover
Standard Member
Standard Member

December-31-2009
3 Posts

hi smooth, I mean the scene appear dithering in a short time before  walk into the next scene.

hi thedhgroup,do you use .FLV file or .swf file as FLV  ? I have trouble in useing  .flv file.

Thanks your reply

Message posted by thedhgroup on January-03-2010 at 10:12am
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
tourweaverlover, I use .FLV video files for true videos and SWF files for animated buttons or hotspots (because they loop).

To help troubleshoot your FLV problem Google "download youtube videos" and there are a number of sites that will allow you to download the original .FLV file.

Before TW5 I did not have any FLV files just laying around so this is what I did to get a variety for testing. One long, one short and one that was of higher quality. All worked with TW5 but I could see issues if a FLV was rendered from software that uses a obscure codec.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by virtualsv on January-03-2010 at 4:13pm
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
I'm not a flash expert but I think it has something to do with how the virtual tour has a one image for the viewer. It's better if you anchor four pieces to top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left. If you split it into four pieces it will be a less power hungry flash file.

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by virtualsv on January-03-2010 at 4:15pm
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
Thats why I always check my tours on my ancient laptop.

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register