Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: EP Panos and Wordpress Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rfh12002 on January-10-2010 at 3:51pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there,

Don't know where to start on this one. Is it possible to place a pano scene made in TW into a wordpress blog?  I've got both the installed blog on my server and the online one (.com and .org).

Any help is much appreciated.
Forrest

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by smooth on January-11-2010 at 1:04am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Forrest,

I don't use Wordpress but I'm pretty sure it can be done using an iframe.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by rfh12002 on January-11-2010 at 7:31am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Brilliant- now I know what to search for I'll try and get an answer and post back here.

Cheers

F

-------------

Message posted by nerjaace on January-12-2010 at 3:44am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Forest, yes you can use an iframe as smooth suggests.

An example

<iframe src="http://www.YOUR TOUR LINK HERE" width=400 height=325 scrolling="yes"></iframe>

Naturally you can set the width and height to suit.

Message posted by smooth on January-12-2010 at 6:27am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
.... and the address to enter is the URL of the tourweaver_yourtourname.html HTML file.

I.E:
<iframe src="http://www.yourwebsite.com/yourdirectory/tourweaver_yourtourname.html" width=400 height=325 scrolling="yes"></iframe>

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by rfh12002 on January-12-2010 at 3:10pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there,

Will have a fiddle about with this over the next few weeks.  Thanks muchly!

-------------

Message posted by pixelator on October-20-2010 at 6:57pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

Forrest,

Did the iframe work?  were you able to place the tour into wordpress?

Thanks,
Pixel

Message posted by madmux on October-22-2010 at 1:58pm
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hi there!

I just wanted to suggest yet another option if a tour resides on the same domain (i.e. the same website). It must be a way in wordpress to add media file (or flash file). If wordpress doesn't have native means, then i'm sure there are a lot of wordpress plugins to do it.
Also, you might be able in the editor to add raw html code using the embed tag (the same way you do it using iframe).

Best wishes

Message posted by smooth on October-23-2010 at 4:11am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

This Pano2VR wordpress thread might be of interest.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by pixelator on July-24-2011 at 11:07am
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on October-23-2010

This Pano2VR wordpress thread might be of interest.

Regards, Smooth

G'day Mate!
Man I have had a time with this one
I am running wordpress and tried to embed a tour on a page and blog post respectively. I have not been able to get anything to view on either. With much research I have come to the conclusion it's the twviewer.swf file. I downloaded the flash stand alone (debugger) program to see just what was going on. I am able to view .swf files that I have saved on my pc. However, when I choose to open a twviewer.swf file it shows nothing.
The only luck that I have had to this point is to use an iframe.
Any ideas on embedding the twviewer.swf file? Figured I would try here since its a (tw) file before posting on the pano2vr board

Regards, Pixel

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register