Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Error with TW5 and IE Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by thedhgroup on February-03-2010 at 9:55am
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
I get this error on one of two computers. Both computers have the latest Internet Explore. The only difference is one is Vista and one is XP. No problems with Firefox. I emailed Easypano support a couple days ago, no response yet.

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert com.easypano.tourweaver.controls::TWHotspot@4bfd941 to com.easypano.tourweaver.controls.TWRadar.
     at com.easypano.tourweaver.player::Map/updateRadarPan()
     at com.easypano.tourweaver.player::TWPlayerEngine/::excudeEvent()
     at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
     at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
     at com.easypano.tourweaver.player::Scene/notifyParameter()
     at com.easypano.tourweaver.player::Scene/set pan()
     at com.easypano.tourweaver.player::Movie/::timerHanlder()
     at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::_timerDispatch()
     at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::tick()

Are there any others that get a warning or is it just me?

Link to tour

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by smooth on February-03-2010 at 10:09am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Loads fine on my Windows 7, IE 8.0 system.
Try clearing your cache totally and try again. Also be sure your Java Platform dependencies are up to date.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by thedhgroup on February-03-2010 at 10:25am
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
I cleared the cache, no change. I re-installed Java from a fresh download, rebooted (for good measure) re-opened TW5 and published tour locally and it still plays fine with firefox and I still get the errors with IE. I also get errors with the preview within TW5.

This did not start happening until I added the "map". If there are no other suggestions I may delete the map (floorplan) and add one thing at a time and test along the way to see what component causes the issue.

Thanks

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by thedhgroup on February-03-2010 at 12:18pm
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
My resolution is a follows:

I delete the hotspots on the map and then reinserted. After doing so I do not get any more errors.

Latest beta version:

Tour (attempt4)

One thing I did notice though if you look at the floorplan is that only one of the hotspots seems to have a mouse over effect. all the others are static. The settings are identical amongst all hotspots. At least they link to the scenes correctly and do not throw errors. I'll live with it for now.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by DTX360 on February-03-2010 at 2:00pm
View DTX360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DTX360 Search   Quote DTX360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DTX360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-31-2007
9 Posts

All works fine for me on XP with IE 8

Except for play doesn't work, and scene selector doesn't work. but no Java errors.

Nice tour quality, I really like the concept, what equipment do you use to take the images if you don't mind me asking?

Message posted by thedhgroup on February-03-2010 at 2:36pm
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Thank you for your input.

You say "Play" and the "Scene selector" tab do not work.

What button are you clicking for "play" because I don't really have a "play button" on there anywhere. The "Scene Selector" tab works for me in all browsers so I'm not sure what to think. This tour template will be used going forward up to 20 times a week so I hope it works.

Equipment? I Shoot with a Nikon D300 and a Sigma 8mm fisheye and a really old but reliable manfratto panohead. The only thing I don't like about it is that you cannot shoot up or down but for 95% real estate tours I don't care.

I've created a workflow where I can usually shoot 6 houses a day, stitch and enfuse overnight (programatically), photoshop in the morning, TW and publish by noon. So 6 houses in 1.5 days. I use the rest of the second day to prepare for the next day and charge batteries. My record was 11 houses in one day but 3 of them were walking distance between each other. I could also mention that each scene is a culmination of 6 positions and 9 exposures. (54 pictures) I know I know I should probably shoot in RAW or something but my workflow generally works with ANY lighting condition eliminating the need to fiddle. Just push a button and 3 hours later (on my laptop) or 30 minutes later on my PC I have fully stitched and enfused pano images ready to photoshop and publish with TW5. Once I have the pano images I purge all the originals to save hard drive space. I use foldershare.com to "sync" my laptop to my PC so it is like having a mirror of my projects on 2 computers no matter if I'm in my office network or not. That is a must have if your HD in your laptop pukes. I go through 1 camera a year and when they die I just buy a new one, fix the old one and use it as a backup. Take the previous backup and sell it on EBAY. I've toasted 1 D100, 2 D200s and 1 D300 so far. I know I should take better care of my cameras and or not shoot so many frames but the workflow is king.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by pnealis on February-03-2010 at 4:09pm
View pnealis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pnealis Search   Visit pnealis's Homepage www   Quote pnealis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pnealis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-25-2010
17 Posts
I am also having tour with Windows Vista both in previewing and running the tour. Also when I publish a tour it overwrites all files and folder in the published path which is super bad news in my opinion. I use the tour folder to store the image files etc.

I am aware of a window vista update last week that was buggy. try downloading and installing the latest Vista update and hopefully it will take care of your issues.

Good luck

-------------
pnealis

Message posted by DTX360 on February-03-2010 at 11:35pm
View DTX360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DTX360 Search   Quote DTX360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DTX360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-31-2007
9 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by thedhgroup on February-03-2010
Thank you for your input.

You say "Play" and the "Scene selector" tab do not work.

What button are you clicking for "play" because I don't really have a "play button" on there anywhere. The "Scene Selector" tab works for me in all browsers so I'm not sure what to think.

Sorry I meant scene selector (next) It must have been a download image issue as I have looked again and they work fine.

Well if I could achieve your quality using your workflow I'd be happy to stick with it too, quality is excellent.

Thank you for the info on your equipment and workflow etc. I found it very interesting. I'm looking to expand on the quality of equipment I have, and now I have a yardstick to work by, so thank you.

Message posted by smooth on February-03-2010 at 11:51pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
While the images are pretty sharp they suffer badly from Chromatic Aberration (Colour Shift) and this correction should be introduced into your workflow. This can be performed on .jpg images but better with RAW. Either way, it would be worth the time and effort.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by thedhgroup on February-04-2010 at 8:33am
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Is there a quick definition of "Chromatic Aberration"? I'm always looking for ways to improve. Especially if I'm doing something that should be avoided.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register