Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW5 Changing Full Screen Menus or toolbar Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pnealis on February-04-2010 at 1:34pm
View pnealis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pnealis Search   Visit pnealis's Homepage www   Quote pnealis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pnealis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-25-2010
17 Posts

TW5 ships with 3 full swf screen menus or toolbars found under program files x86/easypano/tourweaver 5 professional edition/resources/*.swf.

fullscreenbar_all.swf, fullscreenbar_hs.swf, and fullscreenbar_np.swf. The fla files are also located here.

The default is fullscreenbar_all.swf and I want to use a custom one created from fullscreenbar_np.fla. I also want to use this same toolbar on the main normal size screen. How do I change the default toolbar and how do I customize it and use it as the toolbar in the main window of my project? When I place fullscreenbar_np.swf in a popup window the controls don't work. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you. 

-------------
pnealis

Message posted by smooth on February-04-2010 at 2:02pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You should rename the original by adding say _default to the end of the file name and then change the name of the one you wish to use to the original name of the default version.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by pnealis on February-04-2010 at 2:40pm
View pnealis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pnealis Search   Visit pnealis's Homepage www   Quote pnealis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pnealis
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-25-2010
17 Posts
OK, Smooth. Sorry I guess I didn't explain myself very well. How can I change the default toolbar from fullscreenbar_all.swf to fullscreenbar_np.swf so when I publish I see the latter in the fullscreen view.

Second how do I use fullscreenbar_np.swf in the norm view and have controls like next scene, previous scene work when I place the toolbar in a pop up layer?

-------------
pnealis

Message posted by smooth on February-05-2010 at 1:07am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by pnealis on February-04-2010
OK, Smooth. Sorry I guess I didn't explain myself very well. How can I change the default toolbar from fullscreenbar_all.swf to fullscreenbar_np.swf so when I publish I see the latter in the fullscreen view.

As I explained above, rename it.

Quote: Originally posted by pnealis on February-04-2010
Second how do I use fullscreenbar_np.swf in the norm view and have controls like next scene, previous scene work when I place the toolbar in a pop up layer?

You can't, it is for fullscreen only and why it is named fullscreenbar.swf

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register