Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: linking a tour outside Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by salvador on February-16-2010 at 3:32pm
View salvador's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by salvador Search   Quote salvador Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
salvador
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2009
64 Posts

Hello, :

How are you doing?

I  have Tourweaver 3.0 Prof.  I am starting to use it.

I have the following doubts, about it:

I understand all the process on which files to ftp, to my server,

What I dont understand is:

1. How can I link a html file outside the tourweaver output folder ? I want to embeed the tour, on a html file that is outside the tourweaver folder..Just the tour.

Does the MACROs <!-%% Embeded Virtual Tour %%-> and <!-%% Popup Virtual Tour %%->., just work inside the output folder ? or is there a way to recall the tour from outside the folder using the MACROs ?

Maybe some of the scripts generated by tourwaver can be pasted in the html. but I want it outside the output  folder. is this possible??

------------------------------------------------

When I place the macro <!-%% Embeded Virtual Tour %%->  on the place that I want to appear of a html table, it appears well, but the problem is that this pushes up and down, my html table affecting the html structure, Is there a way to fix this?? of course, I do all this is all inside the output folder. up on my server

----------------------------------------------------

Example , if  I go to my website.com/tour_folder/example_html, all my website images "stay outside the tour_folder"  should I place on my html file that is inside the tour_folder  "mywebsite.com/image.jpg"  in order to see all my web structure, like, images, banners etc???

Thank you in advance

-------------
Regards, Sal

Message posted by smooth on February-16-2010 at 11:56pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Sal,

It is the code from the "second" html page that Tourweaver generates that is required for the embed. If you are going to do this via a Macro then you need to have this table and the "page" formated for the incoming code and it's size. So if the tour is say 800x600 for the embed make the table pre-sized for this input and have the rest of the page formatting set for this.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by salvador on February-17-2010 at 10:20pm
View salvador's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by salvador Search   Quote salvador Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
salvador
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
August-30-2009
64 Posts

thank you, Smooth

Greetings

-------------
Regards, Sal

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register