Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: FLV file bug - any solution Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by adywells on March-01-2010 at 10:30am
View adywells's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by adywells Search   Quote adywells Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
adywells
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
March-01-2010
1 Posts

Hi

Im trying to add a flv video to my tour. When I try and publish my loading page gets to 10% and then crashes. I see other people have had this problem but I cant find a solution.

If anyone knows how to fix this I would be most grateful

Cheers

Ady

Message posted by thedhgroup on March-01-2010 at 5:57pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
I don't know if this will help but does the file name for the .flv have any spaces or special characters? I've seen strangeness in the past with this but not specifically with .flv files.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by Genseng on March-01-2010 at 10:24pm
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Hello

We have created a new tw player "twwinpro.exe", which has fixed this problem, you just need to download the "twwinpro.exe", save it at the installation directory of Tourweaver 5.00 replacing the old one there, the new "twwinpro.exe" can be downloaded HERE

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by twfans on March-03-2010 at 8:14am
View twfans's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by twfans Search   Quote twfans Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
twfans
Standard Member
Standard Member

July-25-2008
8 Posts

It can work,but the FLV can't zoom in or zoom out with the scene,I think it is not so good. The flv should zoom in or zoom out with the scene.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register