Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: How to Show TextArea in Full Screen Mode? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by kmsr on March-18-2010 at 11:34am
View kmsr's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kmsr Search   Visit kmsr's Homepage www   Quote kmsr Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kmsr
Standard Member
Standard Member
Saudi Arabia
March-18-2010
24 Posts

Hi

This is first toic for me here  and i hope from you to giud or advice me how to add TextArea in the scene in Full Screen Mode. I add it to the scene and it's showing but when i run the Full Screen show it's hide. So what can i do.

Thanks.

Message posted by smooth on March-18-2010 at 12:26pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You must check the box that suits your publish preference in the Tourweaver Publish Settings>General (tab).

Either:

::Full Screen of Scene Viewer
or
   ::Full Screen of Main Window

Should you want the "viewer" to take up the whole screen you need to set it to 100% width and 100% height at the SceneViewer Properties. This way it becomes the whole of the "main window" and all objects within.

Just a couple of tests and it will all become clear.

Welcome to the Easypano forums.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by kmsr on March-19-2010 at 7:12am
View kmsr's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by kmsr Search   Visit kmsr's Homepage www   Quote kmsr Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
kmsr
Standard Member
Standard Member
Saudi Arabia
March-18-2010
24 Posts

Thanks Smooth for your reply

I try to apply your solution on all cases on Full Screen of Scene Viewer and Full Screen of Main Window but am still facing same problem.

Let me explain more about my problem :

On the snapshoot above the textarea is showing on the right side of frame also I add textarea in popup window in the scene viewer, when I run preview it's appear on both position but when I click full screen the scene viewer it will be over screen and popup window it will hide see below.

If there is a way to keep popup window in full screen.

How can I modify the menu "see red rectangle in the second photo" to add button to show or hide popup window.

Thanks

Message posted by smooth on March-19-2010 at 8:09am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You mean like this?
www.smooth360.com/temp/popup_tw

As you will see, I have not chosen to use a "skin" as such but made the scene viewer the full size of the stage where skin components would normally be placed.

The fullscreenbar displayed in full screen as supplied by Easypano is a separate .swf file and to edit this you must edit the fullscreenbar.fla file found in the resource folder in the Easypano Tourweaver install directory. To edit this you must have Adobe Flash CS or later installed.

A better way is to create your own buttons in Photoshop etc. Like the one I built in the demo above. These are just layered states of .png graphics.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by kmsr on March-19-2010 at 9:37am
kmsr
Standard Member
Standard Member
Saudi Arabia
March-18-2010
24 Posts

Yes that exactly what I need
After I create my button in Photoshop, how can I add it to the scene?
Or should I add it in panorama image I must repeat that in all images and it will be in fixed position.
Sorry how you did it in your sample? And appreciate your reply
Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnks   Soooooooooooooooth

Message posted by smooth on March-19-2010 at 10:06am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You add the button to your scene using the "Add Button" option. Your button has 3 states 1) Normal 2) Over 3) Down
You assign the images via the Button Properties. There you will see the 3 position image slots/paths. You position the "normal" state on the stage and the other will be stacked to match. Once you have these in place you then add the action you wish the button to carry out on mouse click. In this case toggle pop-up window view.

The buttons are individual items. Just like textarea, Thumbnails, Combobox etc.

When publishing be sure to select "Enable Full Screen" and select the option to display "Full Screen of Main Window"

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by kmsr on March-19-2010 at 10:58am
kmsr
Standard Member
Standard Member
Saudi Arabia
March-18-2010
24 Posts

I use these options when I publish but see the result

All frame is showing and red background not only scene or should I use blank skin when I start my project

Message posted by smooth on March-19-2010 at 12:26pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
As I stated earlier you need to set the scene viewer to 100% width and 100% height. All the components will need to be placed onto the scene viewer and these items anchored to the position you prefer.

The "stage/main window" can remain sized in pixels.

The "skins" supplied are not designed to do this. You need to build your own purpose built version (or have it built for you).

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by kmsr on March-19-2010 at 1:33pm
kmsr
Standard Member
Standard Member
Saudi Arabia
March-18-2010
24 Posts

Thanks  for Spaciousness of your heart

The idea is very clear now

Thanks alot

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register