Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Uploading Virtual Tours to YouTube Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Anna on April-07-2010 at 5:13pm
View Anna's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Anna Search   Quote Anna Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Anna
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
April-07-2010
1 Posts

Howzit,

I am quite new at this and I have searched everywhere but cannot find the answerL.

Basically I need to be able to upload to YouTube as I need to create and Syndicate Virtual Tours for a Real-Estate company and YouTube is the best way of doing that.

YouTube accepts video files from most digital cameras and camcorders, and cell phones in the .AVI, .MOV, .WMV, and .MPG file formats - please, please help me with the following questions:

-What are the exact output formats of Tourweaver 5 Professional Edition?
- If is compatible with YouTube?
- If yes, will the quality of the Virtual Tour remain intact and how on earth do I go about this?
- If No, is there any way of converting the file so that it will be compatible with YouTube?

Has anyone tried uploading to YouTube at all?

Thank you so much if you are trying to answer this!!!!

Message posted by realtor jerry on April-07-2010 at 7:28pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hi Anna and welcome to the forum.
The topic of YouTube has been discussed many times here. If you do a search on the forum just type in YouTube and you will get the results. It's been a long time so I don't remember the whole discussion. I have pretty much given up on YouTube............

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by thedhgroup on April-10-2010 at 12:44pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
In my personal opinion, don't waste your time with youtube. All it does is make the home seller feel good. We are trying to help sell the house for the sellers, not entertain the buyers. If you do go through the hassle of exporting the movie track to a movie file that can be uploaded to youtube, then the viewer looses all interactivity. When you loose interactivity, then what is the point of interactive 360 Virtual tours?

If youtube is a must, just get a video camera.

From personal experience I've lost customers to the Youtube craze and they have all come back to 360 degree interactive. Why? Because they give way more information to the user and the user is in control. And 360 degree interactive tours done right don't suck. Youtube tours done well cost way more to produce.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by bluelynxmktg on May-07-2010 at 1:48pm
View bluelynxmktg's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by bluelynxmktg Search   Visit bluelynxmktg's Homepage www   Quote bluelynxmktg Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
bluelynxmktg
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-07-2010
1 Posts
I know I'm about a month late in replying but thought I would chime in on this.

Recently one of my real estate clients asked me the same thing. As an internet marketer I know the power of getting your listings on YouTube. If you don't get this, you may want to look into Google's "universal search". An optimized video on YouTube can garner some great traffic.

The only virtual tour company I have seen that has the capability of converting the tour to video so that it can be posted on YouTube is MySnapTours.com I had never heard of these guys before but my client could not be happier with the results.

Here is the link to their video explaining how their product works with YouTube. http://www.mysnaptours.com/blog/?p=28

-------------
Kevin Alvarez
Blue Lynx Marketing, Inc.
Internet Marketing Solutions for Small Business

Message posted by micmac777 on May-08-2010 at 11:02am
View micmac777's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by micmac777 Search   Quote micmac777 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
micmac777
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-08-2010
1 Posts

Here is another post a little on the late side.

My clients want it listed on YouTube as well. Not for viewing but SEO practices and driving traffic theri way. I use two methods, .AVI but quickly found out the software that came with the my mac will turn the image into a video and upload it to YouTube with one click.

-Chris

-------------
ParaViz

Message posted by Joe Rao on May-10-2010 at 7:52pm
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts
Hi, TW will support publishing tour into standalone SWF very soon, and by then you will be able to upload your tours onto Youtube directly. Please keep up to date with our news.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by thedhgroup on May-24-2010 at 2:05pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Quote:
The only virtual tour company I have seen that has the capability of converting the tour to video so that it can be posted on YouTube is MySnapTours.com

All the "mySnapTours" seems to do is play a slideshow that is not interactive. I'm not sure I get the benefit. Sure if you put it on YouTube I guess you can drive traffic but what a lame presentation of a home.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by rfh12002 on May-24-2010 at 5:27pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

I suppose the best workthrough for now would be to create a video template with plenty of still frames showing text saying where people can view the interactive proper tour.  You can then simply use Camtasia or suchlike to video record the tour and slot it in to the template.

Just a thought?

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register