Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Panowalker survey Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on April-13-2010 at 6:02am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
Hi all,

Do you have any suggestions for Panowalker? If so, tell us what you think about Panowalker by participating in this quick survey: Panowalker survey

Many thanks!

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by nerjaace on April-13-2010 at 12:03pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Sorry to say but for me it is very expensive! I like the idea - not sure I like the idea of taking a pano every 45cm - the customer would have to pay me a lot to do that and I am not sure that they would :(

Message posted by Crafty on April-14-2010 at 3:50am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts
Agreed - its just not practical to do so many panos. Maybe they should concentrate on 3d video?

Message posted by boothy on April-18-2010 at 3:56pm
View boothy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by boothy Search   Visit boothy's Homepage www   Quote boothy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
boothy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
April-18-2010
23 Posts

Hi

I agree with both the above comments - I thinks its very expensive and not practical regarding the amount of input required -  the output is also too restrictive in terms of file size\resolution output.

Boothy

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register