Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver for Mac Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Joe Rao on April-22-2010 at 11:05am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Dear Valued Customers,

This is to inform you that Tourweaver for Mac will be ready soon. All TW Win users can switch to Mac version free of charge by then, but you have to know that there will be a few changes in feature. Would you please tell us your favorite features so that we can reconsider them if they have been missed?

There will be only Professional Edition available at the very beginning, but if you are using TW Standard Edition, you can make the upgrade if you like it. Thank you for your understanding.

Easypano Marketing Team

The Virtual Tour Way

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by panoramik on April-23-2010 at 7:53am
View panoramik's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panoramik Search   Visit panoramik's Homepage www   Quote panoramik Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panoramik
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
May-19-2008
25 Posts
Hi, 2 very important features for me is the possibility to have google maps and to choose specific panoramas in a tour from external links!

Message posted by nerjaace on April-26-2010 at 5:54am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Agree Google maps with possiblity to add Radar is a must! All my clients keep asking why I cannot do this :( and yet I have seen it done on other software (krpano) so it has to be possible.

Message posted by GlobalGroup on May-05-2010 at 11:54pm
View GlobalGroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by GlobalGroup Search   Visit GlobalGroup's Homepage www   Quote GlobalGroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
GlobalGroup
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
May-05-2010
1 Posts
Hi could any of you users can recommend tour builder as easy pano is fails to respond few times to tech questions

Message posted by *tking* on May-07-2010 at 9:57am
View *tking*'s Profile Profile   Search for other posts by *tking* Search   Visit *tking*'s Homepage www   Quote *tking* Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
*tking*
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-15-2009
11 Posts

Hi

More advanced Java Script option would be nice.

I would like to open external sites or files in shadowbox by using script to call it,

this way we can call and open external tours by using shadowbox.

It will decrease the loading time of the main tour.

This will also allow us to open Google Maps or any external contact forms or sites from the tour.

The current script allows us to use the very basic window open script only.

Thank you for your effort and I look forward to test the Mac version.

-------------
tking

Message posted by servaas on May-12-2010 at 11:53am
View servaas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by servaas Search   Quote servaas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
servaas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
April-19-2008
41 Posts
as a Mac user I'm very glad to hear this !!

- Google Maps
- A function to activate a slide show of normal pictures would be great. (something lika simpleviewer, autoviewer, etc..)
- Being able to load external websites in the popup window
- Being able to use several soundfiles in a Panorama and set the directions. So we can have even more have a 3D effect.

looking forward !
=servaas=

Message posted by servaas on May-14-2010 at 8:54am
View servaas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by servaas Search   Quote servaas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
servaas
Standard Member
Standard Member
Belgium
April-19-2008
41 Posts
oh yeah,

and also a volume button.

and:
- Cleaner text !
- Compass Heading on panos

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login