Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Errors with Tourweaver 5.0 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by maxxnas on April-27-2010 at 6:40pm
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts
First off...I want to apologize for the long post. Now that I have worked with Tourweaver 5.0 Pro I wanted to mention a few of the problems I have encountered and hopefully the forum members or the Easypano team will have some answers.

I started by creating a pop-up window that contains a map, and three buttons. Two of the buttons are simply links to the different maps (First Floor, Second Floor) the other button is a close button. The actions for the close button are (close pop-up window & Show/Hide Mapviewer) This is the first problem.

normal operation

If I go full screen mode, open up the map, and choose a hotspot within the scene, then close the full screen window, the map still remains in normal mode. Unfortunately this creates a cycle. The controls are no longer above the map, If I select the floor plans button, It will close the map and just show the controls located above the map. There is no correction for this. The problem here is that there is NO commands to just close the map out. It is a toggle command Show/Hide map. There are only two fixes to this problem. 1) If you exit out of full-screen mode Tourweaver should automatically close out all Maps or
2) Create separate commands so we can program them properly (show mapviewer and hide mapviewer) but the toggle command is not working well. If anyone has any ideas let me know.   

error

Next problem...When I go in full screen mode and open up the map, the radar doesn't work...meaning you can see the map and radar but you can't grab the radar or select the points to jump to another scene. They never turn into a hand for selection. I never had this problem in Tourweaver 3.0 so please advise.

Here is a link to my tour if you want to see what I'm talking about.
Test Virtual Tour

The last thing is not an error but a suggestion. I much prefer the look of the radar in Tourweaver 3.0. I like the fact that you could add a border color and I like the fact that the radar had a stopping point. This looked much cleaner and was easier to see. The radar in Tourweaver 5.0 just fades to nothing which is sometimes hard to see on the maps. While I like the ability to select a color for the radar, I'd much rather have the border and set stopping point. Can you at least give us options that we may choose how we want the radar to display? (i.e. stop option or fade, border or no border).

-------------

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register