Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: flashing text Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Crafty on June-01-2010 at 8:07am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts
Hi guys,
I am thinking of upgrading my tw3 to TW5 pro version.
Whilst trialling I have the following question.

Can anyone tell me if it is possibleto have flashing text on a pano. I know I can overlay text on the pano in photoshop but it ruins the scene. I would like to have some text in the scene but only have it flash once for say 5 seconds then stay off.
This also needs to be done without any user interaction on a free running tour. (this is to be for a shop window big plasma screen)
Any help greatly appreciated

Message posted by maxxnas on June-01-2010 at 12:43pm
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts

It is possible as long as you work in flash.  Simply create your text piece in flash then create a pop up window in Tourweaver (make it transparent).  Add your flash to a pop-up window in Tourweaver and you're good to go.

Keep in mind that the text will stay stationary as the pano is moving but I'm sure that would be the desired effect you are looking for.  Since the pop out window is transparent, and your making the flash text background transparent, once the .swf movie is over, everything will appear to have vanished.

Hope this helps!

-------------

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com

Message posted by Crafty on June-02-2010 at 11:42am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts
DOH! - Thanks, I was too busy trying to figure out how to do it in TW that I never thought about adding an swf. Cheers!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register