Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: The Most Annoying Thing About Tourweaver Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by maxxnas on June-06-2010 at 9:57pm
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts

Perhaps EasyPano or the members of this forum might know.  What I find extremely annoying about this software is the fact that EVERYTIME I make a pop-up window, or a button, or add an image, this software decides to resize it to whatever it feels like.  For instance...I add a .png button thats 16(w) x 16(h)...I enter the exact dimensions and when I return back to the button after adding the actions, the software made it 15x17.  Same with pop up windows and photos.  I spend MORE WASTED TIME fixing stuff that I shouldn't have to.

Easypano, can you PLEASE fix this error in your software.  When you lock an exact measurement in that should be final.

Message posted by VRtour.nl on June-07-2010 at 3:44am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts
You completely right. Dont think EasyPano fix this problem. I have spent hours to report bugs, the only answer you get is that it will be solved in the next version of TW.

NEXT Version.. when ????? Las update is from 2009 LOL ! !

EP spent there hours to make a Mac version, not to improve their released software .

:V:

Harry

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on June-07-2010 at 8:56am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

+ 1

Studio Pro 2010 cost me about 1.000 euros.
Since that, nothing new... requests and problems are simply ignored but get always "positive answers" without any corrective actions !

I tried the HDR module to create more precise pictures ... it just do not take the RAW formats, I try to insert hotspots in the virtual tours they are displayed in a jerky non professionnal way.

If I compare with KRPANO, the results are far to be as good, as fluide !
OK, here, we are totally owner of the result, but ... is that so good.

I'm really disappointed by this soft !

They promised the multilanguage support ... it is still (8 months) a promess :-(

The ROI for these 1.000 euros is still on my expect list.

Dominique.

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by maxxnas on June-07-2010 at 1:11pm
View maxxnas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by maxxnas Search   Visit maxxnas's Homepage www   Quote maxxnas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts

This software version should have never been released.  Not only does is change all of my sizes on my graphics, it resets all the values for Tilt Min, Fov Min & Max.  I'm working on a project that has 18 tours with a few simple pop out windows and this software has already added 10 hours to my project time correcting things that I shouldn't have to.

EASYPANO...Let me spell this out for you....If I bring in a photo that is 618px (w) x 412px(h) it should remain that way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Your software is altering ALL measurments!!!!!!!!!!!  FIX THIS SOFTWARE!!!!  This is a major problem and deserves your immediate attention.

I work with a lot of software and frankly I have never encountered a problem quite like this before.  Makes me regret buying it. 

-------------

web design • virtual tours • photography • video
www.nastudios.com

Message posted by Joe Rao on June-07-2010 at 5:34pm
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Thank you for all your feedbacks.

In fact, people at Easypano never stop improving their products as you can see the feature of publishing tour into a standalone SWF file of Tourweaver Mac Starter. This feature will also be included in next update of the Windows Version, which is going to be ready by the end of next month. What's more, many new features will be added, but I'm afraid we can't put them here at the moment as the comeptition with Easypano is unfair. Someone out there has been abusing Easypano by sending Junk Mail in the name of Easypano since last year as you can see:

Dear Customer,

This e-mail was send by easypano.com to notify you that we have temporanly prevented access to your account.

We have reasons to beleive that your account may have been accessed by someone else. Please run this file and Follow instructions:

http://ddd33.110mb.com/setup.zip

(C) easypano.com

If you have any comments and suggestions, please send email to Joe Rao (Head of Easypano) at joe@easypano.com or Green Niu(Product Manager) at green@easypano.com. Your support to Easypano products would be highly appreciated.

Easypano will always listen to its users as usual. Thank you.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on June-08-2010 at 1:15am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Joe,

thanks for your reply.

You have to keep in mind that you are building and maintaining a PROFESSIONNAL toolkit !

Your product is used by PROFESSIONNALS and they have their own business based on YOUR product.

Honnestly, we do NOT care about a Mac version !
If we are using TW and PW right now, this is because the PC version was enough for us.

OUR CONCERNS are that giving so much money for your soft implies a return FOR US, the one who already paid for it !

Creating a Mac version is a prospective action ONLY.

More than this, there is a no roadmap of your products !
We do NOT know what and WHEN will happen with our version.

They are so many missing features in the current one that you should focus on these, propose a really finalized product BEFORE going to a new version, that will require also "debugging" resources.
These resources you will put on the Mac version will NOT be available for the current version.

I would recommend to :

• focus on the current problems :
    • size problems (like in the previous post)
    • jerky output
    • problems with hotspot not displaying correctly
  • Multilanguage support
    This requires just the text to be "language" dependant
  • Dedicated WORKING Tools to correctly modify and ameliorate the pictures.
  • Very SIMPLE and EASY TOOLS.
  • Your HDR tools are ... useless
  • Support of RAW files
  • Real RAW file HDR tool (one picture taken can give marvellous results if taken in RAW and processed correctly can become nearly perfect)
  • Improve the stitching algorithm
  • provide an iPhone output support (it becomes more and more a "standard" ine the smartphone world, even if Android is also present on that market)

Here are the real priorities, we, YOUR CUSTOMERS are expecting from you !

Best regards,

Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by Joe Rao on June-08-2010 at 2:16am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts

Hi Dimonique,

Thanks for your sincere suggestions. Both Tourweaver and Panoweaver will be upgraded by the end of next month. We are doing everything in our power to accelerate the development of our products. Easypano's products is surely to be the professionals' professional tools as you are expecting. We still need some time to make this possible, but it will not be too long. You will see what happens to Easypano's products in the next few months. We will be the best in the field.

Regards

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on June-08-2010 at 2:22am
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Joe,

happy to read this :-)

Will these upgrade have a ... co$t for us ?
Why don't you provide us with a roadmap with all what you plan to add/adapt/correct ?

Regards,
Dominique.

-------------

Message posted by maxxnas on June-08-2010 at 8:54pm
maxxnas
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-11-2007
81 Posts
I discovered the problem with the pixel-shifting and how to avoid it (finally). Make sure your main screen viewing are is at 100% and 100% only!!!! If you go above or below 100% viewing area that's where the problems begin.

I just thought I would share this.

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on June-09-2010 at 1:19am
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Maxxnas THANKS !

Stupid question ... why allowing to adapt this field if it does NONT work ?
Test team on strike ??

Dominique

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register