Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Flash Update - TW3 TW4 Tours stop loading Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by DorinDXN on June-17-2010 at 9:46am
View DorinDXN's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DorinDXN Search   Visit DorinDXN's Homepage www   Quote DorinDXN Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DorinDXN
Standard Member
Standard Member
Romania
December-10-2006
16 Posts

Hi I just noticed that with thelatest Flash version the tours made with Tourweaver doesn't work anymore. I don't even remotelly took this in account, I meanthat such thing is even possible.

Please help

An example of the tour is
http://www.europhoto.ro/PopasulDinDeal/vtour.html

it works with Flash 10.0.x.x version but not with the latest 10.1.53.64

Dorin

Message posted by smooth on June-17-2010 at 11:15am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Hi Dorin,

I still have version 10,0,45,2 installed and as you know this displays fine.

I have seen this issue before when we had to modify the .html and the version it was looking for (back when version 9 had a change). I haven't tested this at this stage but you might like to try. Check and see what is currently require in the code from Adobe. From 9.0.28 to ?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by realtor jerry on June-17-2010 at 1:01pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
It didn't work for me. I'm using IE 8.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by DorinDXN on June-18-2010 at 4:49am
View DorinDXN's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DorinDXN Search   Visit DorinDXN's Homepage www   Quote DorinDXN Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DorinDXN
Standard Member
Standard Member
Romania
December-10-2006
16 Posts

Thank you Smooth and Jerry, the problem seems to be bigger than I thought as it affects livepanoramas too :(

Dorin

Message posted by DorinDXN on June-18-2010 at 8:04am
DorinDXN
Standard Member
Standard Member
Romania
December-10-2006
16 Posts

Seems that the livepanoramas problem is machine and flash version related, and theTourWeaver problem  is only flash version related.
Maybe the future minor update from Flash to solve both, or maybe I'll receive from Easypano some guidances or a patch for the TW 3.0 pro I'm using and then to re-publish the old tours again.

cheers
Dorin

Message posted by Hoosier3D on June-18-2010 at 8:19am
View Hoosier3D's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hoosier3D Search   Visit Hoosier3D's Homepage www   Quote Hoosier3D Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hoosier3D
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-21-2007
27 Posts
I have contacted Easypano support and was told that a programmer would look into the problem for me and get back to me, but in the mean time I have A LOT of tours out there that are not loading.  I am a single mom raising three kids.  This is my business, so this is devastating to me.  If anyone can help, please do.  If you are experiencing the same issue, please contact Easypano support!

-------------
Still learning the ropes.

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on June-18-2010 at 8:22am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

EasyPano support has changed; and noemally in a positive and more reactive way ;-)

There has been an important festival locally, reason why they are not present !

This last day festival was yesterday ...

Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by Joe Rao on June-18-2010 at 8:40am
View Joe Rao's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Joe Rao Search   Visit Joe Rao's Homepage www   Quote Joe Rao Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Joe Rao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
February-06-2007
178 Posts
We have received some reports about the latest flash player and found that this version is not a stable version. I can't installed it on my XP Pro system. Once we google, we will find the same problem everywhere. However, we are still trying to find if there is anything we can do with it and we will keep you updated here once we get a solution. We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

-------------
Easypano Holdings Inc.

Message posted by smooth on June-18-2010 at 10:46am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Hmm, Interesting.

Dorin,

Can you view this tourweaver sample www.smooth360.com/tourweaver ?

All TW5 tours appear to work for me but not TW3 tours after updating to the latest version of Flash.

What was working with the older 10,0,45,2 now stalls on load at around 20% at the loader window with your older TW3 example.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on June-18-2010 at 10:50am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Smooth,

how did you take these pictures ?
Visage, ... are perfects ?

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register