Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Hotspot auto resize in new TW4 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rfh12002 on June-26-2010 at 3:40pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi all,

Am republishing my tours with the latest TW4.  I know this has come up but I can't find it anywhere.

How do I stop the hotspots resizing when I switch to full screen with this version of TW4?

Thanks

Forrest

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by smooth on June-26-2010 at 4:09pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Uncheck the Scale with FOV check box.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-26-2010 at 4:23pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Great - thanks Smooth

ps - nice to see you back! Hope its all going well.

-------------

Message posted by rfh12002 on June-28-2010 at 4:32pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

As for a feature request here...I'd love a 'global' control for hotspots resizing.  I'm now about to head off and sort every individual hotspot, to stop them from percentage resizing on full screen shots, and now I've got 8 tours (around 200 individual scenes) to go and do.

dull dull dull

-------------

Message posted by siccorsky on June-29-2010 at 3:22pm
View siccorsky's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by siccorsky Search   Visit siccorsky's Homepage www   Quote siccorsky Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
siccorsky
Standard Member
Standard Member
Ireland
February-22-2009
16 Posts
Hi Guys, Maybe you will be able to help me as I tried to ask fomeone in this thread and changed the file as advised by bessie but it didn't help with resizing on hotspots on fullscreen.

The Zoom in Scale with FOV is NOT selected my version is 4.00.090914, can someone help as I'm reexporting all the tour because of the Flash problem... I could fix this thing also...

Nobody seems to care..
I reported the bug, No one even replied..
So guys if you could maybe help...it would be great. Thanks
Regards
Mike

PS.
If someone from EasyPano customer support actually reads it, please understand, your product ISN'T CHEAP, actually it's the most expensive one! and most important isn't the only in the market. this is not how you treat your customers.

This is huge problem for me, it's not enough I have to republish all my tours because of the Flash update (we are talking tens of man hours and explaining to my customers why they need to replace their files as they might not play in the next few months when everyone will update flash!) The tours still will have a major bug in them with hotspots in full screen looking like something straight from 80's!

And please don't tell me to upgrade because new TW5 has this problem solved because we can all see it has more issues than this one at the moment. I would like someone from customer care to reply me!

Message posted by easypano on June-29-2010 at 4:26pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi siccorsky,

I'm sorry for the problem. Would you please send email to genseng@easypano.com directly with your problem and ask him for a resolution? I think he will take care your problem.

BTW, the latest version of Tourweaver 4 is 4.00.091105. You can download the program at http://www.easypano.com/download-tw400.html.

Regards,

Joe Rao

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by siccorsky on June-29-2010 at 6:07pm
View siccorsky's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by siccorsky Search   Visit siccorsky's Homepage www   Quote siccorsky Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
siccorsky
Standard Member
Standard Member
Ireland
February-22-2009
16 Posts
Thanks for your reply,
I know that this isnt the lates version of TW,
The reason for me having the 4.00.090914 version is that this was the files that was supposed to repair the issue (posted by Bessie in this thread: http://easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ReturnPage=Thread&ForumID=6&TopicID=4936&PagePosition=0&ThreadPage=1)

With v. 4.00.091105 there was additional issue of scaling hotspots in edit mode ( they behaved similarly to images when "best fit" is selected...)

The issues of "best fit" and scaling/pixelating in full screen weren't present before the October 2009 update.

I could live with that if the full screen view was OK, bit it wasn't, I will write to Genseng and I can just hope that someone will reply this time and solve this issue as this is a major flow.

I understand that there might be a bug during updating, but not resolving it for the last almost 9 months greatly unprofessional on the EasyPano side since there were numerous reports about this problem from several users (please check forum)!

I think that after paying this amount of money for the software we, users shouldn't be worried what might happen with every update. Please understand if I pay over 1K euros/$ for soft I want it to be reliable and this is easypano responsibility to keep it this way!

Otherwise it cost us money, reputation and will cost you loss of the users as there is plenty of competition out there.

Thanks and kind regards
Mike Sikorski

-------------
Virtual Tours Ireland     Like on Facebook       Follow on Twitter

Message posted by rfh12002 on July-03-2010 at 4:41pm
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Yes I have this problem too  - makes no difference whether the FOV box is checked or not - in preview or in published mode.

Any ideas EP?

-------------

Message posted by toki on July-10-2010 at 7:25am
View toki's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by toki Search   Visit toki's Homepage www   Quote toki Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
toki
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
April-14-2008
3 Posts
It is in the time to provide a flawless software product. In the newest TW4 version 4.00.091105 are at least 2 mistakes which complicate the work to me:
1. the described scale-error of the hotspots check box "zoom in Scale with FOV" does not function!
2. hotspots (buttons and arrows) are moved about 180 degrees

Besides, it would be to be extended in the time also once the window size below in the TW4, so that one sees everything really entire. (see picture in the contribution from smooth completely on top)

Yours sincerely
Frank Tokarski

Message posted by smooth on July-10-2010 at 8:21am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Frank,

Are you saying this is a problem with the German version also or only English?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register