Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Thumbnails problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on June-29-2010 at 7:51am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi there guys,

I'm haveing a go with my first TW5 tour and seem to have a problem with my thumbnails which are not showing in the thumbnails when in preview mode. Any clues?

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on June-29-2010 at 10:43am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Rob,

Mate, you need to add the scenes to the thumbnail list like so

Clicking on the spanner/tool icon
This will open the Thumbnail Options where you select the check box of the scene. You can choose many options in this window. Make your thumbnails full view, partial view or import a customs view of your own etc.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-29-2010 at 6:41pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Indeed it does ;-)

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by Hoosier3D on July-06-2010 at 1:27pm
View Hoosier3D's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hoosier3D Search   Visit Hoosier3D's Homepage www   Quote Hoosier3D Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hoosier3D
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-21-2007
27 Posts

Smooth, you are always so helpful!  I do hope you can help me again this time!  After all the fun updating my old tours, my computer crapped out on me.  I just bought a new on and decided to go ahead and upgrade to TW5 as well (without a discount even.... ).

I am having the problem above, but your solution does not work for me.  I have selected all, but only the first scene shows.  When I go back they are unselected.  I try again and again, but it's not working.  UGH!!!

Can you be my hero again????  :)

-------------
Still learning the ropes.

Message posted by Hoosier3D on July-06-2010 at 1:51pm
View Hoosier3D's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hoosier3D Search   Visit Hoosier3D's Homepage www   Quote Hoosier3D Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hoosier3D
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-21-2007
27 Posts
Hold off on trying to help.  I think I figured it out.  I accidentally saved the photos as bitmaps (1.8mb each...  huge!), so I am going to replace and retry.  :)

-------------

Message posted by smooth on July-06-2010 at 3:37pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
I hope it all works out!
If not, let us know.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Hoosier3D on July-06-2010 at 3:47pm
Hoosier3D
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-21-2007
27 Posts
Still not working... I see them all until I publish, then I am left with only one scene, then when going back to Tourweaver, the file names are there, but the properties and photos are gone. 

-------------

Message posted by smooth on July-06-2010 at 3:59pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Need to be clear on exactly what your workflow is, version, file type and file size. Options you are choosing etc.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register