Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tour loads but does not start Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on July-06-2010 at 11:35am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi,

I've a strange behaviour.
I recompiled my tour with the updated TW 5.0 and, once generated, the tour loads perfectly but simply does not start !

I have to click on the thumbnail, to choose another scene, or press "next scene" to get is start !

Any idea ?

For sure, it is a stupid very big button/option just under my noze that I do not see !

Dominique.

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by smooth on July-06-2010 at 12:58pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
You should check your movie track and make sure of your settings.
Also in the "Publish" settings.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on July-06-2010 at 5:00pm
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Smooth,

I deleted completely the track in the movie.

In the "publish" setiings, I don't see what parameters is required for this [:(]

Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by green on July-06-2010 at 9:17pm
View green's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by green Search   Quote green Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
green
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

December-05-2007
2 Posts

Hi DominiqueGEORGE,

Can you give us an example to show the problems you mentioned?

The following  problem do not appear on our side:

I recompiled my tour with the updated TW 5.0 and, once generated, the tour loads perfectly but simply does not start !

I have to click on the thumbnail, to choose another scene, or press "next scene" to get is start !

Thank you

Message posted by smooth on July-07-2010 at 4:52am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by DominiqueGEORGE on July-06-2010
Hi Smooth,

I deleted completely the track in the movie.
In the "publish" setiings, I don't see what parameters is required for this

Dominique

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on July-07-2010 at 7:07am
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Smooth,

you pointed out THE problem [;)]

I do NOT have any default movie [:errr:]

Dominique.

-------------

Message posted by nerjaace on July-07-2010 at 7:18am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Yes I had a similar situation the other day, I managed to delete the default movie??? Surely this should not be able to happen? In the end I had to scrap the tour and start again no other option :(

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on July-07-2010 at 8:04am
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

nerjaace, I hate you ![}:)]

lol.[;)]

-------------

Message posted by smooth on July-07-2010 at 9:05am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Being able to delete the "default" movie is a good idea and one we wanted for a long time.

More than this I want the default movie to be named "Default" and NOT "Slideshow" which confuses many people because it may or may not have a sildeshow on the time line.

You should be in total control of all movie tracks.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on July-07-2010 at 9:55am
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Smooth,

I re-created a new movie, but nothing happens !
I can add a frame, but nothing more.

If I add a movie, the tour starts with a blank "movie" !
If I remove it, Tour starts but waits to run.[:(]

If you were not nervous before starting the tour creation, I can ensure you, that you are really nervous after !

I have to create some "shots" to prospect new customers.
Right now, it is simply not imaginable !

I'm disappointed !

Dominique

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register