Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: problem in loading project. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by neeraj_pandey on July-13-2010 at 4:55am
View neeraj_pandey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by neeraj_pandey Search   Quote neeraj_pandey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
neeraj_pandey
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
July-13-2010
4 Posts
HI, Everyone.

i am very new to his forum and this is very first post of mine.

actually i was working on a project, it was working fine in the terms of publishing and loading.

but from 2-3 days ago it has not been loading my project when i start it.

it starts and it only loads 13% of every file.

this is not the only issue . on some of the PCs its working with Mozilla , but not with Google chrome and internet explorer.

i am really unable to understand what is going on.

So people please please please help me out so that i could work further.

Message posted by nerjaace on July-13-2010 at 5:48am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Can you let us know what version of TW you are using and perhaps paste a link to the tour.

Message posted by neeraj_pandey on July-13-2010 at 6:57am
View neeraj_pandey's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by neeraj_pandey Search   Quote neeraj_pandey Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
neeraj_pandey
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
July-13-2010
4 Posts
its tourviewer 4.0 professional edition...

Message posted by smooth on July-13-2010 at 7:02am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The reason for the difference with browser will most likely be because of the different versions of the "Flash" browser plug-ins.

This topic has been cover extensively over the last couple of weeks.

You must make sure you have the most current build of your TW version. Then publish again from this build. Or you can attempt to swap/replace the .swf files as covered in the other threads talking about "Failing to load" See http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=5317

This is assuming you are talking about a "Published" *.swf file failing to load and not a "Project" *.tw file failing to load in Tourweaver's GUI.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by neeraj_pandey on July-16-2010 at 4:47am
neeraj_pandey
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
July-13-2010
4 Posts
do i need to republish my project ,

i am using flash 9.0 version for this, and working fine with Mozilla but not with chrome.its also not working on my others machines as they have flash 10.1

Message posted by smooth on July-16-2010 at 4:53am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You either need to republish or replace/swap out the two .swf files on already published files with the updated versions.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by neeraj_pandey on July-19-2010 at 5:14am
neeraj_pandey
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
July-13-2010
4 Posts
i don't think it will work because there is a problem with updated version itself.

Message posted by smooth on July-19-2010 at 6:52am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

If you believe this is the case, you should send your report and complete project file directly to Easypano for bug checking and conformation. support@easypano.com

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by areimer on July-20-2010 at 1:03am
View areimer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by areimer Search   Visit areimer's Homepage www   Quote areimer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
areimer
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
January-11-2007
54 Posts

I have been playing around with different browsers on my Tourweaver 5.0 (latest build) projects and find that Internet Explorer has flawless results while Firefox works fine on small projects while usually getting hung up at some point in the loading process on large projects.  Google chrome stops loading the project consistently at about 10 to 15%.  This result seems independent of project size

Is this a problem with the browsers or with the tour weaver product?

-------------
Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com

Message posted by smooth on July-20-2010 at 2:55am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Each browser has it's separate Flash browser plug-in. You should check to see if you have the latest version of Flash installed for each browser.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register