Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tour cropped w/ no scroll bars Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Hoosier3D on July-20-2010 at 6:34am
View Hoosier3D's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hoosier3D Search   Visit Hoosier3D's Homepage www   Quote Hoosier3D Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hoosier3D
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-21-2007
27 Posts

I am revisiting an old problem now with my TW 5.0 pro.  It appears that some of my templates work fine, but others are coming up cropped when viewed after uploading.  They work fine when viewed locally on my machine, but after uploading and viewing from the web, the viewer is cropped and there are no scroll bars. 

Is there a setting somewhere that I have missed that will allow or disallow scroll bars.  Hoping for an easy solution, of course, but any help at all will be greatly appreciated as always!!! 

Here is an example:

http://hoosier3dimaging.com/tours/1233pickwickpl/ub/

-------------
Still learning the ropes.

Message posted by smooth on July-20-2010 at 7:04am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Sorry, I don't see any issue?

I tested with Opera and Internet Explorer

Please post a screen shot of what you see.

Regards, Smooth  [8D]

Message posted by rfh12002 on July-20-2010 at 9:53am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Works fine for me on AOL 9.1

Nice shots!

F

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by Hoosier3D on July-20-2010 at 12:34pm
View Hoosier3D's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Hoosier3D Search   Visit Hoosier3D's Homepage www   Quote Hoosier3D Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Hoosier3D
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-21-2007
27 Posts

Well after looking again, I do still have the problem when viewing the tour locally. But...  I do have an screenshot of what I see and another showing kind of what I should see.  It is a different template, but as you can see I do have the scroll bar in the Avenues template. 

http://hoosier3dimaging.com/tours/help/good.jpg

http://hoosier3dimaging.com/tours/help/bad.jpg

Thanks for the compliment rfh!  And Smooth, as always, thank you for the help!  :)

-------------
Still learning the ropes.

Message posted by smooth on July-20-2010 at 1:10pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It would appear you have accidentally adjusted your browser zoom level down to 95% from 100% (See lower right corner) of the browser.

This can happen with a quick accidental keyboard/mouse click combo! Ctrl +/- or Ctrl + Scroll Mouse Wheel.

Also "if" you are launching the tour window display from another window say via Javascript, be sure that the width and height are exactly what you are asking.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register