Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Does Tourweaver support Color Management? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by GIOLETS on July-27-2010 at 10:56am
View GIOLETS's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by GIOLETS Search   Visit GIOLETS's Homepage www   Quote GIOLETS Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
GIOLETS
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
March-03-2010
3 Posts
Hi to all.
My question is if there is the possibility (now or in the next future) to have the Color Management in our published Tour in order to have a good correspondance between the sources images and what we see in the Browser (actuallt I know that Firefox have the Color Management option).

Thanks.

Luca

-------------
LUCA GIOLETTA

Message posted by smooth on July-27-2010 at 12:14pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You are limited to Adobe Flash and it's parameters on colour management as far as I know.

Keeping sRGB all the way from camera to publish seems to be safest.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by GIOLETS1965 on July-02-2012 at 10:01am
View GIOLETS1965's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by GIOLETS1965 Search   Visit GIOLETS1965's Homepage www   Quote GIOLETS1965 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
GIOLETS1965
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
February-25-2011
16 Posts
Since 1 year is passed from my previous message, I ask about some news update about this argument.

I know that Adobe Flash Player 10 (and later) allow and read the embedded color profile of the images, the problem , as I have understood, is how an application save the SWF file.

I have tried to save some images tagged with an sRGB profile, and generate an SWF file using Tourweaver 6.5 and 7, but when I see the SWF on my Firefox (that have enabled by default the Color Management), I see again the wrong colors.

So I ask you if you know, when we save an SWF file, if we save as Flash 10 version or not.

Thanks a lot.

Luca

-------------
LUCA GIOLETTA

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register