Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW5 how do i add my own flash buttons to Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by peche3 on July-29-2010 at 9:58am
View peche3's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by peche3 Search   Quote peche3 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
peche3
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-29-2010
1 Posts

Hi im trying to add my own flash buttons to a tour for play, up down zoom, etc,, they show in the tour but they are non functional can they be made to work? how do i do this?

-------------
peche3

Message posted by smooth on July-29-2010 at 11:44am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You must add an "Action" to them. Easily done just as you would any action to an image button. Select your flash button your wish add the action to and at the bottom of screen you have Properties and Actions. It is the action tab you require and then you can access the commands and assign them as appropriate.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by ~den on August-09-2010 at 6:36am
View ~den's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ~den Search   Visit ~den's Homepage www   Quote ~den Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
~den
Standard Member
Standard Member

August-09-2010
5 Posts
but what if i want to add my own thumbnail gallery made in flash cs5, how can i connect buttons in swf file with scenes in tw using as3?

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register