Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: testing TW6 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tkerns on August-04-2010 at 2:21am
View tkerns's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tkerns Search   Quote tkerns Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tkerns
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-10-2009
9 Posts
Is the forum the best place to submit bugs?
I opened a project created in TW5 in TW6 beta and tested adding a few new features.
I added a lens flare, and a video with perspective to the first scene, and both worked perfectly.
I added a lens flare to the second scene, and both lens flare in scene 1 and scene 2 works fine, however, the FLV I had in scene 1 dissapeared.

Also, the only effect I have in the toolbar is the lens flare. Where is the rain effect, and others I see mentioned?

A request I mentioned a few times for TW5 was the ability to title thumbnails independently of the scene name. Currently the thumbnail title comes from the scene name. This is not acceptable though, since many characters are not allowed in scene names since TW uses scene names to create file names. Its important to be able to specify specific titles for thumbnails. I was told this would probably be incorporated in TW5, but it didnt make it. Any chance this could be integrated into TW6?

I like the ability to place FLV video in the scene with perspective. I also like being able to have the file auto play.
However, it would be really nice to be able to have the video loop as well.

Thanks!
Tom

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register