Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TW5 Pro - Sound in video doesn't stop Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by 360team on August-04-2010 at 11:09am
View 360team's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360team Search   Visit 360team's Homepage www   Quote 360team Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360team
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-31-2008
10 Posts
Hello,

i hope anyone has a solution for my problem.

In TW 5 Professional i can add an swf video. the video itselft causes no problems. just the sound still goes on after closing the popup. and the same problem with the popup image. The sound just stops by closing the whole tour.
I have the problem with every kind of filesize of my swf data. also when the tour stops rotating.

What can i do?

thx in advance
len

Message posted by smooth on August-04-2010 at 11:20am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I "think" if you use .flv instead of .swf the audio will stop when closing the window. I haven't recently tested this.

Forrest can probably assist you with this as I know he is keen on audio in Flash movies and has been playing recently.

The other alternative is to add a control bar to your .swf file and advise the viewer to stop the audio via this button.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by madmux on August-04-2010 at 12:48pm
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
.flv will not stop after closing a window. If You want that your .flv will stop after closing, you must use Init/Finish image properpty. Of course, viewer will have to start video by clicking on it, but it seems the only way to make audio stop after closing a window.

Message posted by 360team on August-05-2010 at 10:54am
View 360team's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360team Search   Visit 360team's Homepage www   Quote 360team Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360team
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-31-2008
10 Posts
you're right, madmux. i have used .flv but no joy. just the sound is better...

Can you tell me where can i do settings? "Init/Finish image properpty"?

Message posted by madmux on August-05-2010 at 7:49pm
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Select your video component in a popup window and then in a property tab (bellow) you should see "Init/Finish Image". Select some image (like play button) and try.
P.S: I'm not really sure about the .flv player behavior, so - no guaranties that it will work :)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register