Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: radar and hotspot in googlemap Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by arnaud on August-28-2010 at 7:55am
View arnaud's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by arnaud Search   Quote arnaud Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
arnaud
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
May-31-2007
17 Posts

I can not add radar or hotspot in googlemap viewer with tw 6. I use last builder (official release).

Can someone help me?

Message posted by smooth on August-28-2010 at 8:17am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You must double click the on the Google Map viewer to be able to add the Hotspots and Radars. Before this, Hotspots and Radars options are disabled.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by arnaud on August-31-2010 at 9:32am
View arnaud's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by arnaud Search   Quote arnaud Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
arnaud
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
May-31-2007
17 Posts

Thank you very much Smooth !!!

Your help is greatly appreciated :-))

Best regards, Arnaud 

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on September-22-2010 at 3:41am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

I just tried to add a radar.
It worked nicely except I can NOT attache a scene to it !

I'm using map viewer AND google map !

In map viewer, I just created 4 radars (thus pointing to 4 scenes), which means some scenes are not yet attached.

When adding the radar to GoogleMap, clicking on scene popes me up the nice box : No scene available [:x]

Any idea ?

Regards,
Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by smooth on September-22-2010 at 4:43am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I'm having a hard time following what you are doing Dominique?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on September-22-2010 at 5:27am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

???

Just try to add a radar in a GoogleMap !

Just sepcifying (for info) that my project contains a lot of scenes, some of them already referred by a radar in a simple map !

Expecting "radar" would offer me a list of whole my scenes.
When adding a radar in a standard map, only the scenes not yet refered are proposed ... (I even don't understand why a scene could not be refered by two different radars if they are on different maps).

But in that particular case, I have an outside panorama that I need to assign to a radar attached to my GoogleMap, and it simply does not offer me the possibility to do that !

Regards,
Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by smooth on September-22-2010 at 6:05am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It would appear one radar per scene is correct.

You are attempting more than this and it isn't supported.

Same as if you have two levels in normal map viewer you cannot share the same radar twice.

Maybe you are asking a bit much having two different maps/map styles and doubling up on linking?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on September-22-2010 at 7:01am
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

You maybe right, but what about a "global" map, like GoogleMap and more precise map on which you want to refer to the same scene ?

A scene may have multiple characteristics.
Why wouldn't it be possible to create one map for each of these characteristics ?

Btw, I stll have "unreferenced" scenes in my tour, but none are "available" for GoogleMap :-(

Maybe are GoogleMap and Map exclusive ?

Dominique.

-------------

Message posted by nerjaace on September-22-2010 at 8:27am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Dominique, perhaps a workaround could be to place hotspots on the Google Map, link them to a popupwindow which contains your Map with the Radar, at least the Radar map popupwindow will overlay the Google Map in whatever position you wish. You could have as many maps as you like as you know.

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on September-22-2010 at 8:48am
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Nerjaace,

thanks for this suggestion.
Problem, specific to GoogleMap, you can moveinside the map self, zoom in/out, ...
the radar needs to point exactly to the right place.
Using an overlay will loose this functionality !

Regards,
Dominique

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register