Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Flash Thumbnails in TW Pro Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by willie on September-08-2010 at 8:35am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

I've just downloaded the latest version of TW (6.00.100908) with the hope of using the Flash Thumbnails. I have read the newly added tutorial about setting the properties and couldn't find any way to remove or edit the Easypano wording across the corner of the thumbnail. Have I missed something or is it not possible to change this?
This feature is no good to me as it is and should at least be editable in the pro version. Until the Easypano wording is editable or at least removed, I will not be able to use this option.

Willie

Message posted by smooth on September-08-2010 at 10:03am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, it is useless.

The Easypano text cannot be "easily" removed unless you have Adobe Flash and your willing to edit it or make your own.

Easypano need to make some variations available that meet the "Pro" status of Tourweaver. Same goes for the "Speed Controller" we need more options and different colours. As it stands it is ugly, too large and not suitable for any of my designs.

Adding the options is GREAT, but without Flash skill and the very expensive program it is very limited.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by madmux on September-08-2010 at 11:55am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
I guess (may be wrong, of course) that EP will actually make it configurable. I guess - they are trying this time the new approach. And if they they would/could even share the source of it, we could have unimaginable freedom to stylize and create own designs for the thumbnails :) I would love it :)

Best wishes,
Tomas

Message posted by smooth on September-08-2010 at 12:33pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Tomas,

Of you go then. You will find the editable .fla versions in the

C:\Program Files\Easypano\Tourweaver 6 Professional Edition\resource (folder)

Tourweaver_ThumbnailGallery.fla

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by madmux on September-09-2010 at 5:39am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
WOW! That's just gorgeus! :) It adds enormous capabilities. Now that EP exposed actionscript and API - anything you want you can create yourself.
Wanna deep linking, continuous tours, sophisticated behaviour - anything you can master yourself (if you are a good programmer, of course).
My dream has become true :)

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on September-09-2010 at 7:11am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

???
Please, give us examples :-)

What tool do you use to attack this API ?

Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by smooth on September-09-2010 at 9:20am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Dominique,

.fla and Action script (AS3) in this case are a code property of Adobe Flash. With a .fla file you gain access to the action script code and the actual graphics that make up the final .swf flash file.

If you know action scripting and have Flash CS you can edit the .fla to your liking and publish your own .swf files.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by madmux on September-09-2010 at 2:00pm
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hi Dominique,

I didn't experimented yet, so i can't tell you details, i just take a quick look at .as (actionscript) code which is provided and saw that TourWeaver provides pointer to TourWeaver API. This means, i can call the functions which TW uses itself to change scene, open fullscreen, maybe hide hotspots and so on.
In a deep linking case, i would make actionscript (flash file) which reads params from URL string (for example: www.something.com/index.html?scene=firstscene) and the call corresponding TW function, like this._api.setSceneByName(scene).
Again - this is only a rough, not tested example. But - something like this should work.

Best wishes,
Tomas

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on September-10-2010 at 12:40am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Madmux,

I'll have a look at this [:D].  But I'm not really interrested by giving more money for extra soft [:^:]

Regards,
Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by Laurent on September-10-2010 at 3:04am
View Laurent's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Laurent Search   Visit Laurent's Homepage www   Quote Laurent Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Laurent
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
June-22-2010
11 Posts

Hi smooth, Madmux and all,

I did tried to modify the .fla and publish it again.

I'm realy not an expert with Flash, but I could open the .fla in Flash CS4, then I found this horrible Easypano green icon and replaced it with a transparent one.

Then I published it, but it seams that the .fla is for something else. The arrow are not in the right place and so on. I don't know if there is special setting to select in the Publish stettings of Flash CS4?

If someone have an idea, it would be realy cool to be able to edit or have a way to change just this image. For the rest we can live with it.

Madmux, Smooth you seams to be more expert on that, maybe you can give a try and share it with others.

Regards, Laurent

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register