Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: tw6 not load missing api key Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by chanin on September-08-2010 at 6:12pm
View chanin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chanin Search   Quote chanin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chanin
Standard Member
Standard Member
Thailand
September-08-2010
3 Posts
hello, i just download and try tw6

in the preview and .exe export the google map is good, but the flash and swf export the google not show, it say something like google map api key is missing or some thing.

i just try it, just export form the sample project , do not modify anything.

or there a room to insert the google map api key of our website into the project ?

Message posted by chanin on September-08-2010 at 6:22pm
View chanin's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by chanin Search   Quote chanin Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
chanin
Standard Member
Standard Member
Thailand
September-08-2010
3 Posts
oh sorry i just see it, close the case

Message posted by johndrolet on October-24-2010 at 7:46pm
View johndrolet's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by johndrolet Search   Quote johndrolet Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
johndrolet
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-25-2010
13 Posts
Hi

Wish i knew how you fixed this problem because i wanted to ask the same question. Hope the case will re-open.

I get this error in my google maps popup window when i uploaded my 360 tour when using google map.

nitialization failed: please check the API key,
swf location, version and network availability.

Thanks for any help. I will snoop the furom board and see if someone else had this problem

John

PS here is the url http://www.golfge.com/courses/shannonlake/360_pano/Shannon_hole5/_flash/hole_5.html

Message posted by johndrolet on October-25-2010 at 12:13am
View johndrolet's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by johndrolet Search   Quote johndrolet Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
johndrolet
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-25-2010
13 Posts
Ok i found the problem why i was getting that error. When i pasted the api key for google maps i left the word ENTER along with the key numbers. i guess i never cut or deleted the complete instruction line where it tells you to "Enter the api key"

Cheers

John

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register