Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Browser issues Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on November-18-2010 at 9:50am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
here's a new problem I've encountered. I've done a demo tour useing TW5 (you'll still see demo image as we're evaluating the software and actually waiting for TW6 to be debugged) and discovered a couple of browser issues.

On my MAC useing Safari all the hotspot images vanished despite them still actually still being there if you happen to find them. Not only that, my initial setting of the first pano pov is also not starting correctly. What is strange is that this isn't an issue when I try this locally on Safari... only when looking at it via the server. Also a previous copy of the same tour we tested which had our own .pngs as hotspots didn't have this issue via the server either. It's only when we used TW's own hotspots that this problem occured.

On Google Chrome I'm finding that the window the tour is in does not size correctly to the frame of 900x600 px... instaed I get approx 880 x 500.

It works fine on explorer and firefox.

Are these known issues? If not are these issues that will be associatted with TW6 as well? Safari after all is used by quite a few MAC users.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by phoenixrising on November-19-2010 at 4:22am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Oh... I forgot to add a Link:

testtour

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on November-19-2010 at 4:32am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Don't do MAC for a lot of reasons. But I can tell you the tour hotspots display correctly with Safari browser on Windows 7 PC.

Chrome has always done the "size" thing (with everything not just Tourweaver) because of the size of it's header and footer browser bars. Speak to Google about that one.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by tbrusson on November-19-2010 at 5:26am
View tbrusson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tbrusson Search   Quote tbrusson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tbrusson
Gold Member
Gold Member
France
October-23-2006
164 Posts
Hotspot images are displayed correctly on Mac (os 10.6.5)
Safari 5.0.2
Firefox 3.6.7
Google Chrome 4.0.249.49 (display size identical to Safari)

Thierry

Message posted by phoenixrising on November-24-2010 at 8:08am
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
thx guys... just one of those mysteries... ;-)

-------------

Message posted by donald on November-25-2010 at 1:14am
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello phoenixrising ,

1.The hotspot problem.As I can see from your test tour when in full screen all the thumbnail hotspots vanished . You need to do publish settings link the below screenshot.Then it will be ok. screenshot link:http://www.easypano.com/twtest/0025.png

2.The first pano pov is also not starting correctly problem , you said it changes when looking at it via the server. can you tell me in which server do you have this problem? I will ask our developer to test it and find a sulotion for you.

3.You third question-[On Google Chrome I'm finding that the window the tour is in does not size correctly to the frame of 900x600 px... instaed I get approx 880 x 500.],I Have test it in IE,firefox and also Chrome , but the size look the same . so ,please send me a screenshot of 900x600 (which the frame shows in IE or firefox) and a screenshot of the 880x500 (which it shows in Chrome ) . If you can't put the screenshots in our forum ,you can
send it to my email: donald@easypano.com  

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by phoenixrising on November-25-2010 at 7:09am
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi Donald,

I think I found out the problem I was having. I was developing 3-4 different tours parralel and made a mistake which has caused some publishing, settings, display issues. I opened a project and deleted scenes and popups and used the template for 2 other tours. Each tour was saved in seprat files but I kept the initial default file name the same i.e. project3. However it would appear that TW is at times dragging date from each of the 3 different tours into each of the others causing all kinds of conflicts. (So on opening tW I had 3 project3.tw but all with different file structures and I believe by jsut pressing save am having all 3 seperat folders have data from all tours saved to.)
It means I have to rebuild the one tour from scratch, be very careful with filenames and useing previous tours... be less sloppy with my file structure.

Therefore 1 and 2 are probably solved.

All I'd be able to do is send you an image of the Chrome window defaulting smaller then the 900x600 parametres. This is on my MAC Book pro running 10.5.8 and Chrome 7.0.517.44

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register