Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Hotspots not viewed after link Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by stefan72 on November-25-2010 at 11:58am
View stefan72's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stefan72 Search   Quote stefan72 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stefan72
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-25-2010
8 Posts
Hello,

please see pdf for the problem.

PDF

The Tour is here:
Tour

I used the ticket system. Sorry, an error page appears when i click Submit.

Message posted by donald on November-25-2010 at 11:01pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Stefan,

Thank you very much for visiting EP forum. I'm testing your tour ,and when I find out a sulotion for you , I will tell you at once .

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by donald on November-26-2010 at 1:33am
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Stefan ,

As to the hotspots not viewed question( In fact it should be called radar not viewed :-) .Please send me the projects of this tour. See screenshot:http://www.easypano.com/twtest/0101.png    .Please upload it to www.filesend.net  and then tell me the download link.

I find another problem in your tour : You have two hotspots in your tour named Hohennasperg one is in the map ,the other one is in a scene . when you click the two hotspots they will link to different scenes .You should link the two Hohenasperg hotspots to the same scene.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by donald on December-02-2010 at 1:12am
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Stefan ,

Please delete the action [link to map] of the Hohennasperg hotspot. For a better understanding please see the attached screenshot link below :http://www.easypano.com/twtest/1202.png 

-------------

Message posted by stefan72 on December-02-2010 at 11:25am
View stefan72's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stefan72 Search   Quote stefan72 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stefan72
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-25-2010
8 Posts
Hi Donald,

Thank you for your reply.

How can I change a scene and a map at a time?

Message posted by donald on December-02-2010 at 10:01pm
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Stefan ,

Please link the map to the scene, then if you view the scene the map will come out at the same time too. In other words, once you linked the map to the scene you can change a scene and a map at a time. Here is screenshot which shows how to link a map to a scene: http://www.easypano.com/twtest/1203.png

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register