Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: kind of Moire Problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Arpito on November-29-2010 at 12:05pm
View Arpito's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Arpito Search   Visit Arpito's Homepage www   Quote Arpito Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
Hello!

I have a very serious problem!
If you watch this example, there is a horrible effekt when the pano runs with the player. Fullscreen is not a big deal! But in this example this effect is very strong! normaly this effekt can be ignored, I guess Flash Player cant handle it better. I tryed not sharpen, resize etc... but allways more or less with this poor result.

lock!

please, if you have any idea, your place in heaven....

Message posted by smooth on November-29-2010 at 12:23pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You will need to use the dual size option in the Publish settings and size down for the initial view and call the fullsize when going fullscreen.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Arpito on November-29-2010 at 1:16pm
View Arpito's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Arpito Search   Visit Arpito's Homepage www   Quote Arpito Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
thanks smooth,

when size down the normal scene viewer, lets say 85%, the result is very unsharp. Even at fullsceen!
And it doesnt matter if I choose 10% or 99%. the same result!
did I undersand you correctely?

Message posted by smooth on November-29-2010 at 1:20pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The "fullscreen" version shouldn't differ at all from your original panorama.

Possibly better to make your own compression and sharpness with Photoshop and replace the images in the 1 and 2 folder (retaining the "exact" same file names as Tourweaver produces) in the published tour folder. Doing this will though exclude you from the encryption option though.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Arpito on November-29-2010 at 1:46pm
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
TW is doing well this job till a certain point.
in Folder 1 the reduced file which locks good when I open it in a viewer. In folder 2 the original full size file.
But if I start the generated HTML file it shows again totally unsharp! strange!

Message posted by phoenixrising on November-29-2010 at 5:40pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Oh yes... wow... moire city.

File 1... File 2? HHmmm... I didn't realise we could up two images. I've been fairly happy with the 900x600 screen viewer size I've chosen as a base viewer size to display my 4000x2000 panos.

One client however noticed that on his screen fullscreen started looking somewhat pixalated and asked for larger file sizes to compensate for screen size/resolution issues. However i still didn't get the moire issues even with 5000x2500 image.

i did notice the file1 file 2 aspect though but it was full of slices. So does EP by default create 2 file with the say 85% image and the original and we should just the repalce the downsized version?
Link

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by donald on November-29-2010 at 9:32pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Arpito ,

I have submited your problem to our developer.When we find a sulotion for this problem , I will send it to you at once.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register