Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Iphone panoramas Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on November-29-2010 at 6:33pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hmm, I wonder if there's a quick way to get an interactive VR tour into an iPhone app so that it responds to the movement of the phone using the built in compass or accelerometer / tilt detection?

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by donald on November-29-2010 at 9:49pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Phoenixrising ,

Our developers have already working on it. And we will add this function to TW at about early February ,2011.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by phoenixrising on November-30-2010 at 12:02am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
We look forward to this developemnt with great anticipation. However I'm not just talking about being able to publish them but also to us ethe movement of the phone instead of the screen... it's just one of those things I have on my wish list.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by donald on December-01-2010 at 4:23am
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Phoenixrising ,

We can publish virtual tour to iphone in the next version of TW , but still can not move the tour by the movement of the iphone.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by rs360vt on December-02-2010 at 2:04pm
View rs360vt's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rs360vt Search   Quote rs360vt Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rs360vt
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
December-13-2006
37 Posts
Hi,

Will this feature only be for the latest version of Tourweaver, or will it be available for older versions of Tourweaver?
(Tourweaver 3 for example)

RS360vt

-------------
R Scutt
360virtual-tours.net

Message posted by tomax on December-07-2010 at 11:40am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
That sounds great.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register