Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Pop-up window load/close hierachys Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on December-06-2010 at 8:28am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
hi guys,

so I want to have a pop-up change the data contained depending on the panorama viewed. there'll be an "Info-button" on the scene viewer which will be a perm feature but'll change content depending on t e pano shown. This'll be used for diferent rooms with different desscriptions/links.Text box won't suffice as pics and links are embedded. look forward to a helping hand as I'm under timepressure to complete the project and this is something I'm struggling with.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by phoenixrising on December-06-2010 at 11:50am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
I know that I can add actions to open scene and pop up at same time, but this isn't possible with thumbnails... or is it? I'm useing TW5 btw.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by donald on December-06-2010 at 9:43pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Phoenixrising ,

1.You can have a perm pop-up change the data contained depending on the panorama viewed by adding a text area in the pop-up. But the text only support still pictures and words, do not support embedded links and pictures .In other words, if you put a link in to  the text area, you can only see it but can't active it.

2.Thumbnail can open its scene, but can't open the popup.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by smooth on December-07-2010 at 1:27am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by donald on December-06-2010

But the text only support still pictures and words, .

Pictures "or" words. Not the two together.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by interactive360 on December-07-2010 at 8:46am
View interactive360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by interactive360 Search   Quote interactive360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
interactive360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-23-2008
11 Posts
This is a feature I would like to see on Tourweaver as well. I have been running into the same problem when I want to have a button popup a description / info for a specific scene but also want to add a hyperlink or link to something else in the tour.

The text area works great for most applications but is very limited. I would like to be able to display hyperlinks and links in the text area. I have been using an alternative method to sort of accomplish this task so far but really do not like how it works. I hope this could become a new feature soon as it would really make my life easier.

Thanks.

Message posted by phoenixrising on December-07-2010 at 4:08pm
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
The solution I've come up with is lots of pop up menu's
Here's a rough demo to peruse that still needs some work:

http://www.squareigloo.com/seehotel/Project7.html#

It's still in demo mode guys...

i've got a number of pop up menus that'll lead around the whole tour with Info buttons and automated pop-ups on open of pano. If you go to the wellness button you'll note the ability to change language. It's still a tad untidy... but I'll be upping the next version later tomorrow.

-------------

Message posted by pixelator on December-07-2010 at 7:20pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by phoenixrising on December-07-2010
Here's a rough demo to peruse that still needs some work:

Nice   

Message posted by phoenixrising on December-10-2010 at 10:58am
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Thx Pix ;-)

-------------

Message posted by leescott on December-17-2010 at 8:27am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
I'd like to see a Demo of it I sounds like what I'm trying to do in my most recent post (if I may [;)])

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by vilmer on December-17-2010 at 3:25pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
You already removed that tour, so I can't see how it is, but if you haven't used the mapviewer in that tour, you might want to use that to display the changing data. After all, you can connect a different map to every pano. You can use an image as background, and put texts and images hotspots on top of that, with or without hyperlinks.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register