Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Transition from Spherical to Still Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Reggie on December-07-2010 at 12:54pm
View Reggie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Reggie Search   Visit Reggie's Homepage www   Quote Reggie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts

Hi All,

I have a slide show that begins with a still image, transitions to a series of spherical images, then finishes with another still image that is basically a background color slide onto which I have superimposed an autoplay video.  The problem is that while the show starts out from transitioning from a still to a spherical with no problem, it will not transition from a spherical to a still.  The video autoplays fine in the last still once you use a drop down list to get to it.  Is this something that should work, but doesn't in my version of TW6?  Anybody know of a work around on how to make this transition from slide show to testimonial video (which finishes the presentation) without having to use a button?

Thanks in advance,  Reggie

Message posted by donald on December-08-2010 at 12:16am
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Reggie ,

I have made a tour lke yours,and it test good at my side.

But,please notice that if you had put some hotspots in your spherical images, when you view the tour you can't put the cursor on the hotspot  or the tour will stop untill the cursor is moved away from the hotspot.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by Reggie on December-08-2010 at 5:57am
View Reggie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Reggie Search   Visit Reggie's Homepage www   Quote Reggie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts

Thanks for your reply Donald.  No matter what I do, I can't get the slide show to automatically transition from the spherical image to the last slide in the show, which is a still image.  This seems like an anomaly so i am going to try and re-install the software.  If you have any other ideas on why this may not be working, I would appreciate hearing them.

Best,  Reggie

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register