Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Moire-stripes when spinning the picture Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by videomane on December-07-2010 at 3:35pm
View videomane's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by videomane Search   Quote videomane Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
videomane
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
August-03-2006
21 Posts

Hello forum, we are running TW6.0 latest edition under WIN XP Pro. We have generated a playerwindow W=360 H=270. We want to use the fullscreen function. When we show a pano in a high resolution (5000x2500x1300k) then we ge Moire- flicker as soon as we spin the pano. When we switch to fullsize it looks pretty good. If we use a pano with a lower resolution (2000x1000x600k) it looks acceptable in the small playerwindow but in fullsize it looks too soft. Now my question: Can we install a fullscreen botton depending on the pano we play? That would fix our problems. That means we have for example 10 panos in a small resolution. They are good enough for the small playerwindow. Now we show for example pano 6. If we now push the Fullscreen button the program links to a different pano with the same content but in higher resolution. After pushing the escape button the program returns to pano 6 in small size. That should work with all the other panos too. But the Fullscreen Button is always at the same place, looks the same. It just changes the linked fullsize-pano depending on what small pano is playing. I know different other programs can handle it that way without linking to an extern URL. They can link to Quicktime, Java etc. witout leaving the program. Can Tourweaver too or do you know a special trick? Henning  

-------------
Henning Marx

Message posted by smooth on December-08-2010 at 1:24am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Henning,

You need to use the two stage panorama option.

Doing this will create a smaller panorama image for the small window and load the full size panorama when entering fullscreen.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by donald on December-08-2010 at 10:50pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Henning ,

You can't achieve this function by full screen button, because full screen button can only switch the small play window to full screen but can't link to another thing at the same time. But don't worry about it, we can achieve what you want by another method.

Method:For example your pano6.

Step1: import both pano6(lower resolution)and pano6(high resolution)to TW6. Notice that you should put pano6(lower r)before/up pano6(high r)in the scene list and keep them next to each other.

Step2: Add a hotspot to pano6( L R ),and in the properties panel you can find a text area ,please name the hotspot"Full Screen"in it.

Step3: Click Actions ,and choose Link to scene >>pano6(H R) click ok .And now please click  window in the action box choose Enter/Exit Full Screen>>scene viewer>>click ok

Step4: Do the same work to the other panos .

When you finished it please have a preview. If you  have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by smooth on December-09-2010 at 1:33am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Donald,

I don't understand why you would do this? Seems like a lot of mucking around for nothing when you can simply use the method I mention above.

If there is a real reason why your option is better or needed I would like to hear about it. Because as far as I can see it will add these additional HR scenes to the movie track that you will have to exclude from a newly built movie track. There is no way with Tourweaver to hold the current position that the FOV is at from LR to HR versions. As soon as the HR version loads it will be in the scene starting position.

I look forward to hearing an explanation.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on December-23-2010 at 12:02am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I'd appreciate an answer to my question Donald. Seems you have glossed over this one!

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register