Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Trial to Retail Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Nelson on June-01-2004 at 10:28pm
View Nelson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Nelson Search   Visit Nelson's Homepage www   Quote Nelson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Nelson
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-01-2004
4 Posts

Hello

I have always been intriged by the whole virtual tour concept. I just got a potenital project that will justify the initial cost in having the tool to venture into the virtual tour arena. After seeing Panoweaver and Tourweaver, I have decided this is the route I will take. I recently purchased a fisheye for my Nikon 5700 and an inexpensive PanHead. I have fabricated a bracket to rotate around the lens (Not the body). New tripod to support my "rig" arriving in the next day or 2. At the $799.00 price for the bundle, it will be another month or 2 before I can complete the package. My question is, can build a complete tour in Tourweaver trial version that will open without watermarks and popup once I purchase the retail version?

Thank you
Nelson Quimby / Elso Graphics

Message posted by zjoker on June-02-2004 at 12:31am
View zjoker's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zjoker Search   Visit zjoker's Homepage www   Quote zjoker Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zjoker

May-23-2002
122 Posts
Once you purchase the "Pro" version, it will have no watermarks or popups...NONE!

Message posted by smooth on June-02-2004 at 12:52am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I think the question being asked is "If you build a tour with the trial version" when you register the program will the tour you have already built be usable (with no ads) without having to rebuild it with the registered version?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Nelson on June-02-2004 at 2:11am
View Nelson's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Nelson Search   Visit Nelson's Homepage www   Quote Nelson Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Nelson
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-01-2004
4 Posts

I realize the watermarks and popup will go when regerstered. Smooth has reworded my question correctly. Once regestered, will I need to rebuild my tour built with the trial version?

Thank you

Nelson

Message posted by carol on June-02-2004 at 6:18am
View carol's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by carol Search   Quote carol Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
carol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
April-21-2004
60 Posts

You can build virtual tours with Tourweaver trial version. After registration, import the .vtp files in Tourweaver and republish them, the popup window will not show up any more. But you need stitch the panoramas again with registered Panoweaver to make sure there is no watermark.

-----------------

Easypano support

Message posted by Nelson on June-02-2004 at 8:07am
Nelson
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-01-2004
4 Posts

Thank you, This is the answer I was looking for. The stiching is not a major job, so that would be fine. It's tourweaver that will take some time to assemble, so this is good that I can begin some actual consrtuction that I can use in a couple months when I can afford the package,

Thank you

Nelson

Message posted by hlehtine on June-03-2004 at 7:47am
View hlehtine's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by hlehtine Search   Visit hlehtine's Homepage www   Quote hlehtine Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
hlehtine
Standard Member
Standard Member
Finland
May-29-2002
30 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by carol on June-02-2004

You can build virtual tours with Tourweaver trial version. After registration, import the .vtp files in Tourweaver and republish them, the popup window will not show up any more...

-----------------

Easypano support

Does this work the same way if I have now trial _Standard_ version, make a complete tour with it and then purchase a Professional version?

If I just open the tour with the purchased Pro version, everything is ok? No popups etc?

- Hans

Message posted by eagle on June-03-2004 at 1:49pm
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts

Hi Hans,

I have the Pro, so I'm guessing that files created in the Standard version should open fine with the Pro version.  Remember that functionally, they are the same.  The only difference is that the Pro removes the right click popup window and the ability for the author to brand the tour.

If you you have to use use the demo programs to create your pano images and tour, you'd have to restitch the images and also recreate the tour.

r,
eagle

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register