Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Full Screen Tour and Map issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by leescott on December-15-2010 at 12:58pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
I have a tour -- that when ever I go Fullscreen the Map opens on every scene even when it is closed on the previous scene.

What am I doing wrong???

Test tour for Church

Also any comments and/or suggestions are most appreciated

I recently republished the tour without blur and it sped the tour rotation up a bit, I'll have to redo that in the movie track so excuse the sort of fast spins in some of the scenes

Much Thanks

Lee

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by donald on December-15-2010 at 10:28pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Lee,

Please use the new TW flash players to replace the old ones. Once you repalced them please republish your tour, then it will be ok.

New TW flash player

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by leescott on December-16-2010 at 9:54am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Donald Thanks, for the tip but the link doesn't work

I have added button to"Show/Hide" map and a mouseover"text" indicatoron how to view map (see link Revised Tour)

In the mean time how do you set a button that will load a new image (Say Map) and push the current image (say text) off the screen and once you close the (say Map) it will reload the original underlying Text image

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----

Message posted by leescott on December-16-2010 at 4:54pm
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Getting close.. I have the Help Screen shows initially and when I click on the Map it hides the Help screen. The problem I have is I have an Action on the Help button to "Hide/show" the Map
It works fine if the Map is not there, but if I load the Map and then click the button they both show.... aaarrrgh  

It's a toggle issue  Almost
The link is still the same    * revision #2

-------------
----

Message posted by leescott on December-17-2010 at 4:32pm
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by vilmer on December-17-2010
Put the map viewer in a so-called popup window. In tw-6 you can open/close or show/hide multiple popup windows at the same time with the same button.
With the help of Vilmer's suggestion I am on the right track.  I forgot the is a "outside the box" [;)]

-------------
----

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register