Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Lens Flare works in preview but... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by thedhgroup on December-20-2010 at 5:28pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
The lens flare seems to work when I preview a one scene tour but NOT when I publish it. Any suggestions?

A previous version of the same tour worked before until I revised it with a "wait for load" image and a movie track.

Now even if I start a new project, and just import 1 scene and put a flare on it it won't work when I publish it but it does work in the preview. Very strange. Tested with 4 different browsers. The flare is also there when I render a .swf and a .exe of the tour but not with the regular folder structure output. I've rebooted, had a glass of water, came back. Same thing. (maybe I need to pour the glass of water on the computer)

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by donald on December-20-2010 at 9:45pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello friend,

Please send me you project folder and project files folder, we need have a test for your problem. You can upload them to www.filesend.net or www.mediafire.com and then tell me the download link. Below are two screenshots which can help you find the two folders: http://www.easypano.com/twtest/save.png

http://www.easypano.com/twtest/project.jpg

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by thedhgroup on December-21-2010 at 11:14am
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
filesend.net has problems and the link above to mediafire is spelled wrong. In any event I got the file uploaded to mediafire.

project files Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

TDH

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by donald on December-22-2010 at 9:10pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello friend ,

I have received your zip and our developer is test it now, I will send the solution to you at once when our developer work it out.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by donald on December-22-2010 at 9:34pm
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello friend,

We have just tested your project at our end. We can see the Lens Flare after publish the tour( with both Flash VR and swf/exe format). So every thing is good at my end.

Please publish your tour and then send the published results to me.

-------------

Message posted by smooth on December-22-2010 at 11:44pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Quite simply Lens Flare does NOT work with "Published" versions when the tour is created with build 6.00.101203

Either roll back to a previous version or wait for Easypano to release another fix.

Another case of things not being tested thoroughly before release. Hopefully somebody will take the time to test before release this time!

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on December-23-2010 at 12:37am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Smooth,

I fully agree with you.
I already escalated this many times before.

Best whishes,
Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by donald on December-23-2010 at 4:45am
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello TDH*Smooth*Dominique ,

1.The Lens Flare function do work at my end.See an sample est: http://www.easypano.com/twtest/Project29.swf

If you can't view it please open this zip file and then view it on your computer:http://www.easypano.com/twtest/Project29.zip

2.May be it's a strange bug.

3. Dear TDH, please send me you published project/results ( please choose all the publish format:Flash VR /Flash VR exe/Flash VR swf before you publish your tour).

4.We will test it at once when I received your project.

-------------

Message posted by smooth on December-23-2010 at 6:27am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

What is that meant to be?

I downloaded Project29.zip and cannot find a lens flare anywhere. Nothing!

Why is there a 1/4 scene of white nothing in the top left corner?

I guess "Paly" is Play

I'm not sure you are being serious....

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on December-23-2010 at 7:01am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Lets assume you are up to date with your Flash and are using version 10.1.102.64

I can't see any Lens Flare effect at all.

tested your tour in I.E, Opera, Firefox, Minefield and Safari.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register