Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Loading Window .swf Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by realtor jerry on December-27-2010 at 4:18pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

If I want to use a .swf file in my loading window is there anyway to make the main window wait till the swf has finished playing?
Thanks

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by donald on December-27-2010 at 10:04pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Realtor,

Thank you for contacting Easypano.

1.You can add a swf file in the loading window but till now there's no method to make the mian window wait till the swf has finished playing.

2.This function you want is a cool function. Thank you very much for this good idea. We will develop this function ASAP. When this funtion come out I will tell you at once. Thank you very much again for this nice idea.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by realtor jerry on December-29-2010 at 7:49pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Thanks Donald, that would be a great feature to have. I remember seeing a tour a while back that was featured on EP that had a button on the loading window that said "enter". You could not see the tour till you pressed the enter button. I don't know how that was created and I can't seem  to find it now. I remember it had a green loading screen. A feature like that might work for what I need.
But please update me when you add the new feature. That would be enough to make me upgrade my version. I now have TW5 pro.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by donald on December-29-2010 at 10:02pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Realtor,

When we add this new feature I will update you at once.

Wish you happy new year!

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by realtor jerry on February-08-2011 at 7:51pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Was this added to the TW 6.5 version?

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register