Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Static Hotspot for different audio files Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by FrankGER on January-02-2011 at 5:40am
View FrankGER's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by FrankGER Search   Quote FrankGER Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
FrankGER
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-02-2011
10 Posts
Hey, Folks,

first I wish you a Happy New Year from Germany!

I use TW5 and here is my question:

I a very complex tour I would like to insert an audio guide. For each scene a different file. But the button to activate the audio guide should remain on the same place in the right corner on top.

If I work with a hotspot and add the command "audio or so" the hotspot moves with the pano.

I hope you understand my problem...

Thanks for your help!
Best regards from Deutschland!
Frank

Message posted by nerjaace on January-02-2011 at 7:48am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Frank, welcome to the forum and happy new year to you. I am not sure if it is possible to do what you want to do in TW5.

In TW5 and TW6 the only area that corralates to a scene is the Text Area which can contain images and text but no sound.

Now with the Beta release of TW6.5 I think it should be possible as you can now contain an swf of flv file in the text area. therefore in theory you should be able to have sound in your swf or flv file and have it change according to the specific scene.

I will see if I can come up with any ideas with TW5 but I think this has been covered before.

Message posted by FrankGER on January-03-2011 at 12:12pm
View FrankGER's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by FrankGER Search   Quote FrankGER Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
FrankGER
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-02-2011
10 Posts
Hey, thank you for your answer.

As far as I tested now, I found the option to start a soundfile automatically when a scene starts.

But the problem is that it starts whithout asking the user. OK, I can insert a button to stop the sound file... But that is not what I need....

Too bad... TW is such a good and powerful instrument but so weak with sound implementation...

regards!
Franky

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register