Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Exporting Flash with Skins Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by willie on January-05-2011 at 6:59am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi,

Is there any way to save flash objects with the export skin function. Example would be flash buttons. When I reuse the skin later all I get is a rotating bar and have to re-import each button every time.

Willie

Message posted by donald on January-05-2011 at 9:46pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello Willie,

Thank you for visiting EP forum!

You can save the Flash objects, but now TW can only save the Flash area,can't save the content/file of the flash.

When you reuse the skin you need to re-import the file path for the Flash.

We will develop the function of save flash objects of the skin as soon as we can to solve this incovenint problem.

Thank you for reporting this problem to us!

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by realtor jerry on January-06-2011 at 6:03pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Don't understand the problem. I am using TW5 still and I import a skin with flash buttons and re-use it all the time without having to do anything extra. I make my branded tour first (with no flash buttons) and then import my non-branded skin for the non-branded tour which has flash buttons and that's about it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong! 

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by willie on January-06-2011 at 7:28pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Jerry,
Run that by me again. As I understand it, you make a tour then import the skin which includes the flash components. Are you reusing a branded master tour and just replacing images?
I have different property agents and I make a unique skin for each of them which is stored in the Skin List. Each time I make a new tour, I will create a new project and choose the skin required, then populate the tour as required. Creating a tour this way will not import the contents of a flash component. The method you are using seems a lot quicker than mine.

Willie

Message posted by realtor jerry on January-07-2011 at 9:50pm
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts

Willie, I have a separate branded skin made for each client. When I get started I just pick the skin I need and make the tour.
Then for the non-branded tour I have a pre-made skin (with flash buttons) that I use for all my clients. I change the Publish Settings>FileName (before I import the non-branded skin) so everything is already in the tour, images etc. I then locate my non-branded skin in the skin list and double click it to import. I have to redo the thumbnails but that's about it.
Hope this makes sense. Here are sample links to branded and non-branded.

http://realty360tours.com/pro_tour/201_riverplace/TourWeaver_201_riverplace.html Branded

http://realty360tours.com/pro_tour/201_riverplace_idx/TourWeaver_201_riverplace_idx.html Non-branded. Note the difference in the file name where I changed it before importing the skin.
My non-branded skin is a dissected EP skin.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

Message posted by willie on January-08-2011 at 3:58pm
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Ah ha, I think I have found the problem. You are right Jerry, the skin does keep the flash component provided it is added directly onto the skin base and not in a popup. I can export the skin with added flash buttons and import the skin as required, but can NOT re-import the skin if the flash components are on a popup. If the flash component is added to a popup window then it appears that the path to the content is lost. Hopefully EP will address this problem in a future release. Unless someone can spot something I am doing wrong with the exporting of skins!

Message posted by realtor jerry on January-09-2011 at 6:47pm
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
Hope this helped some. Yea it seems we loose anything in a pop-up but I don't use them much anyway. I just do the basics for my agents as I don't charge that much because they are not willing to pay.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register