Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Google Street View in TW Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nerjaace on January-06-2011 at 3:53am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
I would like if possible for EP to explore the possibility of having Google Streetview incorported in TW naturally with the ability to add hotspots.

Would anyone else like this feature or is it just me.

Message posted by tomax on January-06-2011 at 4:48am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
I'm interested into... that will be a great feature.

Message posted by willie on January-06-2011 at 5:16am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

I would also like Streetview integrated directly into TW.
I am already using Streetview with TW though it opens Streetview as a new web page. This is done by setting a "Link URL" action to a hotspot on the Google map. First go to Streetview and point the image in the desired direction then click on the link option and copy the URL. Add a hotspot then set the action to Link URL and copy in the Streetview URL. An advantage of this is that Streetview will always open pointing in the same direction (great for property tours!!). I would prefer this was integrated into TW, but it may offer you a solution until the day comes.

Regards,
Willie

Message posted by nerjaace on January-06-2011 at 6:36am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Thanks Willie, yes this is something I already do but far better if it was integrated within TW with the option to add hotspots which would open up many possibilities.

Message posted by donald on January-06-2011 at 9:25pm
View donald's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by donald Search   Visit donald's Homepage www   Quote donald Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
donald
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
October-22-2010
114 Posts

Hello guys,

It's a great idea to add the function of street view with hotspot supported into TW. We will try to develop this cool function.Thank you again for this nice idea.

-------------
This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.

Message posted by nerjaace on January-07-2011 at 4:15am
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Thanks Donald, lets hope it works out :)

Message posted by Larry360 on January-09-2011 at 9:28am
View Larry360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Larry360 Search   Quote Larry360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Larry360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-09-2011
1 Posts
I have been looking at TW6 and now 6.5 and like what I see but I need Google Street View before I purchase as it is necessary for what I need. It sounds like this is still on the drawing board but I hope it will not be too long.

Message posted by nerjaace on January-10-2011 at 4:49am
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
I hope so to Larry360 :)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register