Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Free upgrade to TW 6.5 and PW 7.2 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on January-06-2011 at 8:50pm
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for your suggestions and comments on Tourweaver 6.5 and Panoweaver 7.2. This is to inform you that all users of TW 6 and PW 7 are free to upgrade to the latest versions respectively. If you like them, you can transfer your license keys under Help tag in the program and then use the same license keys to activate the newest ones. After the full versions are ready, you can simply reinstall the program.

Thanks for your continuous support to Easypano products. We will continue to do our best providing better panoramic/virtual tour software.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by prb16 on January-22-2011 at 2:46am
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Is the license transfer reversible if I wanted to go back to TW 6?

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by smooth on January-22-2011 at 3:27am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You can run both at the same time.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Arpito on January-24-2011 at 9:38am
View Arpito's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Arpito Search   Visit Arpito's Homepage www   Quote Arpito Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
on of my customers is very mad about getting the tours on Ipad. I cant postpone him very long from now, otherwise I have buy krpano, which I really would like to avoid.

any idea about when EP releases the final TW 6.5?

I know you guys work all night long... just a question!

Message posted by easypano on January-26-2011 at 1:47am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
Tourweaver 6.5 Beta version will be updated this week and HTML 5 tour is supported by then.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by Arpito on January-28-2011 at 5:14am
View Arpito's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Arpito Search   Visit Arpito's Homepage www   Quote Arpito Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
sounds great! I`m curious... thanks!

Message posted by VRtour.nl on January-29-2011 at 8:04am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts
I can't wait. Count down is started . . . . . . . .

Message posted by easypano on February-01-2011 at 6:26am
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
I'm sorry to inform you that TW 6.5 HTML Edition will be delayed due to some technical problems and the ongoing Chinese Spring Festival. It is expected that it will be ready around late Feb. Thank you for your patience.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on February-01-2011 at 9:15am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Too bad for us !

I can understand how much a Festival can be important, but EP should also understand their customer are not located in China and have to face to their own reality : selling reportages.

We are waiting for the nice announced and waited new features, functionalities, bug corrections, ...

It will be quite difficult to explain our customers ... we have to wait for the end of Spring Festival in China ?!?!?! to offer you the nice new announced features !

Best regards,
Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by willie on February-01-2011 at 10:27am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts
This is really disapointing news. If the delay is because of technical difficulties (unfortunate timing with the Chinese Festival) then I think I agree with EP to delay the release until these technical difficulties are fixed.
TW shouldn't be rushed out unstable and frustrate both users and viewers alike, particularly with mobile device viewing.
Can't wait for the release though. I have customers waiting for this with the promise of mobile compatible tours.
Willie

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register