Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: flashhotspot hint not working Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by funkens on January-13-2011 at 4:37am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
When using a flash-item as hotspot i cant get a hint to work,
if i make the hint in flash the action asigned to the flash file in TW does no longer work. (next scene)
As far as i know there is no way to add hints to flash files in TW.

Anyone has any light to shine on this issue?

Thanx

Funkens

Message posted by funkens on January-13-2011 at 10:17am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
few views? have to add some more interesting subject,

Message posted by jenny on January-17-2011 at 4:39am
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi Funkens,

You are right that there is no way to add hint to a Flash item in TW. You can add text to the flash file in Adobe Flash CS4 for example.

Do you mean the hint text could not show up when you place your mouse over the flash object (when previewing the tour)?

What do you mean by "next scene"? You want to add the action of "next scene" to the Flash object, right?

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on January-17-2011 at 4:48am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Funkens,

I have a similar problem !

• Drawing a Hotspot over a door.
  • Assign "Next Scene" action
  • Starting "Preview"

I just have all my visit in "semi-transparent" color, but NO picture displayed, and have the door "drawn" and clickable ...

More than this the preview is very fast ... meaning some steps are simply ignored.

If I "publish" it, it is OK, but ... if I switch to full screen, I fall back in the same trouble as before ...

Why me ... [:errr:] ?

Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by jenny on January-17-2011 at 5:00am
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi Dominique,

I think your problem is different from that of Funkens. You are using polygonal hotspot, right? I have tried it on my TW6.50 and the preview is OK. Would you mind uploading your project so that I check it? Thank you.

Regards,
Jenny from Easypano

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on January-17-2011 at 5:30am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Jenny,

is the new "EP upload server" already online ?
I've zipped my project, but it is 39 MB !

Thansk and regards,
Domniique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by jenny on January-19-2011 at 1:35am
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi Dominique,

You can upload it to this site http://www.mediafire.com. But I suggest that you make a small project to show us the problem.

By the way, have you tested the project in our gallery? http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver600/tw650project.zip, polygonal hotspots are used in this sample, and you can check whether there is the same problem happening.

Thank you.

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on January-19-2011 at 5:11am
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Hi Jenny,

the zip file is accessible from here.

Best regards,
Dominique

-------------

Message posted by jenny on January-20-2011 at 2:17am
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi Dominique,

Your scenes are quite large, around 10000*5000 in resolution. In this case, you need to select slice display in your publish settings, otherwise when previewing(or viewing in browser after publish) the tour in full screen the scenes could not show correctly. After slice display is ticked, the tour runs with no problem on my computer.

The running speed of scenes is OK when previewing, no signs of spinning fast...

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on January-20-2011 at 2:27am
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Thanks Jenny,

I'll try this.

Regards,
Dominique

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register