Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Radar Hotspot Hint Not showing in TW 6 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Reggie on January-19-2011 at 11:13am
View Reggie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Reggie Search   Visit Reggie's Homepage www   Quote Reggie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts

In this project: http://www.photographyoptions.net/images/sjh/flaget/photographyoptions_flaget.html

some of the radar hints will not work.  I have deleted and reposted the radars and nothing seems to work.  I've even reloaded the software.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Reggie

Message posted by phoenixrising on January-19-2011 at 11:36am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hey Reggie,

I'm not sure that the link I#m looking at is supoosed to be viewed the way I'm seeing it.

I have a photo overview (map) of hospital. On the left hand side I have a "immediate care center" button kind of floating half out of the frame in the middle left of page . Smack bang in the middle I have your description of what to do partially hiding a hotspot and your drop down menu is on the right quarter way down in the image in dropdown box. The pano's are being displayed on the map with the viewer also half on a hotspot.

This all seems somewhat mixed up... though the 6 hotspots I can see are working. (I'm useing a Mac book pro with latest softwaer and safari version.)

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by leescott on January-19-2011 at 12:26pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

I agree with phoenix the layout is fine, but when the page is expanded in anyway the buttons and descriptions get mixed up.

But the issue of the Hints not showing could be because the "closeness" of the radar buttons and the length of the description. TW seems to not display hints that will overlap buttons. (don't know if this is a bug or what)

What you might want to do (to a copy) of your tours is move the radar buttons out further and see if this fixes the issue.

BTW I like the concept of what you are trying to accomplish, but the "small" tour window doses seem to distort the pano somewhat

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by vtcoordinator on January-19-2011 at 1:50pm
View vtcoordinator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vtcoordinator Search   Quote vtcoordinator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts
I see what you are referring to. I've never run across that issue with my previous versions of TW. I just upgraded to TW6 recently so I will follow this thread and watch out for this behavior in my tours. Your tour is well done, not sure if you really need the box explaining the drop-down and click and drag.

Message posted by jenny on January-20-2011 at 12:16am
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi Reggie,

Which builder of Tourweaver 6.0 are you using now?
We had a bug fix in 6.00.101126 which I think is similar with your problem.

Download 6.00.101203 here (the latest of TW 6.00) and if this problem still happens with this latest builder, upload the project file so we can check it: http://www.mediafire.com.

Thank you!

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Message posted by Reggie on January-20-2011 at 7:20am
View Reggie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Reggie Search   Visit Reggie's Homepage www   Quote Reggie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts

Thanks to all for your responses.  I downloaded 6.5 Pro and it solved the problem.  Thanks Phoenix for your humorous description of the layout.  I'm not very artistically inclined and when you couple that with some of the idiosyncracies of these templates when displayed across different browser platforms...things can get pretty muddled sometimes.  I have seen similar things to your Safari browsing experience on windows machines that are running 64 bit operating systems.  From here, everything looks right on IE-8 and Firefox.  If anyone notices anything different, I would appreciate hearing about it.

Cheers,  Reggie

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register