Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Hotel tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on January-19-2011 at 11:20am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Here's a new tour I made in December useing TW5. I'm gonna test publish it in TW6 to see how that works as I want to use some of the new features. Nevertheless I've added a whole bunch of pop-ups (probably to many) etc and would love your input/suggestions.

Oh yes... I've added round buttons as hotspots but they seem to jiggle back and forth when the pano turns. What's the reason for that and how can I change that?

link

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by leescott on January-19-2011 at 12:11pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Nice Tour and you can never have enough popups especailly the way they are incorporated in your tour.

What software did you use for the 3d layout nice touch...

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on January-19-2011 at 12:14pm
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Nice job  [;)]

What tool are you using for creating the map ?

Best regards,
Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by phoenixrising on January-19-2011 at 1:14pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
I use link

It's fast and easy to use and produces decentb results. Check their blog as they now allow you to add panos directly into their floorpans albeit in a limited and not great image.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by vtcoordinator on January-19-2011 at 1:34pm
View vtcoordinator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vtcoordinator Search   Quote vtcoordinator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts
Very nice tour!

Message posted by fiasco on January-19-2011 at 4:30pm
View fiasco's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fiasco Search   Quote fiasco Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fiasco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
January-19-2011
2 Posts

Nice tour.

Can you tell me how i get the tumbs in and out ???

Thanks

Message posted by phoenixrising on January-19-2011 at 5:04pm
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi there Fiasco and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say "Can you tell me how i get the tumbs in and out ???" If you're asking how I made the thumbnails work as a dropdown menu...

To create dropdown thumbnails you need to make a new pop-up window. You'll find popup window to the right under list. Size the popup to the size you want (mine is 163x400px) drag the thumbnail tool, which you'll find on the left under selection, to your popup window and size the thumbnails as you want. I made the popup window transparent and allowed text info to describe the panorama.

I hope that helps... but feel free to ask if you need more help.

-------------

Message posted by fiasco on January-20-2011 at 4:16pm
View fiasco's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fiasco Search   Quote fiasco Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fiasco
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
January-19-2011
2 Posts

Thanks phoenixrising, thats was exactly what i want to now :)

It's working.

Manny thanks for that.

Message posted by phoenixrising on January-21-2011 at 7:00am
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
You're welcome, looking forward to your first tour.

-------------

Message posted by EvaG on January-25-2011 at 1:02pm
View EvaG's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by EvaG Search   Visit EvaG's Homepage www   Quote EvaG Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
EvaG
Standard Member
Standard Member
Israel
July-07-2010
15 Posts

Very nice !

I like to create tours for the hotells !

Like thise link

Eva

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register