Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: hotspots show one 1 map but... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by vtcoordinator on January-19-2011 at 1:27pm
View vtcoordinator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vtcoordinator Search   Quote vtcoordinator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts
I've searched the forum but have not found an answer to this particular issue:  I just upgraded to TW6 from TW3.. Imported map 1 and sphericals and dropped hotspots, everything works fine. Brought in map 2 and started loading sphericals and hotspots. I then did a preview and found that the hotspots do not show up on map 2. The FOV does show and movie advances but the hotspots on the second map are not visible or active. Any ideas? Thanks

Message posted by jenny on January-19-2011 at 11:58pm
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi Mike,

We never met with this problem before, so I guess certain settings are not correct in your project. Could you send your project to us to check? If it is too big, upload it here http://www.mediafire.com/ and let me know the download url. Thank you.

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Message posted by vtcoordinator on January-20-2011 at 8:47am
View vtcoordinator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vtcoordinator Search   Quote vtcoordinator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts

I deleted the second map and scenes associated with that map then saved the tour under a slightly different name. I then re-imported the same map and a few scenes and everything worked fine. Its when I link the second map to a button on the main window that the hotspots disappear.  Unfortunately, this tour is protected under PCII and I am not allowed to let it be seen by the public.

Message posted by vtcoordinator on January-20-2011 at 9:11am
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts
UPDATE: I have found that when I view scenes associated with map 2 and then return to map 1 the hotspots on that map have disappeared as well. I am building this tour with the same steps (import map, import a scene, drop in hotspot, etc) that I have used to build my tours in previous versions.

Message posted by vtcoordinator on January-20-2011 at 9:57am
vtcoordinator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-08-2005
24 Posts

Found the solution: In TW3 when linking a button to a map I use to first under "actions" link the button to a map and additionally link the button to the first scene for that map (so two links). With TW6 it appears that I only have to link the button to the first scene for the desired map. Anyway, hope this helps if someone else comes across this issue.

Mike

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register