Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Hint text Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mitcheee on January-19-2011 at 4:33pm
View mitcheee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mitcheee Search   Quote mitcheee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mitcheee
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-29-2010
23 Posts

Hi

I'm currently using TW 6.0010118 and the hint text on hotspots is driving me crazy, i change the size or font and it stops working, It seems to work better in the beta 6.5 but i can't risk upgrading untill its debugged especially if you can't have both versions running with a full license, so is there a version before 6.5 that i can download that fixes this issue and doesn't break too many other things?  I'm kinda desperate at this point for a solution

thanks

Mitch 

Message posted by jenny on January-19-2011 at 10:40pm
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi Mitch,

Sorry for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.
I suggest that you try 6.00.101203 and in this builder the following bug is fixed:
[-]If two hotspots are applied the same hint content, sometimes the hint fails to show when the tour is played.

I am not sure whether the above is the right fix for you, so if you still have problem with 6.00.101203, please let me know and send me your project for test. Sometimes special letters also cause problems.

Download 6.00.101203

Thank you.

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register