Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: TOURWEAVER PREVIEW SCREEN DOES NOT WORK Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by spymate on January-23-2011 at 8:41pm
View spymate's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by spymate Search   Quote spymate Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
spymate
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-30-2009
1 Posts

I HAVE A CIRCULAR PANORAMA 1.3 MB WHEN I AM USING THE PREVIEW SCREEN OF TOURWEAVER 6.00 IT DOESN'T SHOW THE TOUR.

SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME !!!

PHOTO

Message posted by jenny on January-23-2011 at 10:23pm
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi spymate,

Welcome to Easypano forum. We seldom have preview problem. Please check whether you have Flash player installed. If you have Flash player but still could not preview the tour, please send me your tour project and I will test it on my side. Tour ptoject file include a folder (with all the resources in the tour) and a .tw file.

Thank you.

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Message posted by jenny on January-25-2011 at 10:07pm
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi spymate,

I tried to reply to your message in private messenger, I don't know whether you have got my reply. Please send me your project file and I will test on our computers with the same OS. Upload the project files here: http://www.mediafire.com

Is there any error message when previewing the tour? What does the previewing window look like, can you send me a screenshot?

Thank you.

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Message posted by zuwerks on February-03-2011 at 11:00pm
View zuwerks's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zuwerks Search   Visit zuwerks's Homepage www   Quote zuwerks Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zuwerks
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-03-2011
2 Posts

I too, have the same issue.  I tried it on a Windows 7 and XP PC.  Same on both

Everything else works on the Preview, just can see the Pano.  All the hot spots show up.

Did you find a solution?

Message posted by thedhgroup on February-08-2011 at 1:41pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
I have the same issue on my laptop running WinXP with TW6 and the latest version of Flash. I don't use my laptop very much so for me it is no big deal. I just publish the tour and watch the tour from the published files as my preview on my laptop. TW6 on my main production computer works fine (as far as the preview goes)

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by zuwerks on February-19-2011 at 3:59pm
View zuwerks's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by zuwerks Search   Visit zuwerks's Homepage www   Quote zuwerks Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
zuwerks
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-03-2011
2 Posts

I found that the max image size of the Pano file has to be 8190 X 1365

Message posted by nerjaace on February-20-2011 at 4:29am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi, Try reducing your image size that might help.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register