Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: preview says no flash player installed Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by KVS Setty on January-25-2011 at 10:54pm
View KVS Setty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by KVS Setty Search   Visit KVS Setty's Homepage www   Quote KVS Setty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
KVS Setty
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
July-30-2009
7 Posts
I was trying the TW6.0, when I click the preview button, it says no flash player installed, though i have installed flash player and able to see other swf flies on the net, i am using Firefox and chrome as my browsers, tried with both the browsers making them as my default browser and i get same error, even with the IE, can some body help me here. Thanks

-------------
KVSSetty

Message posted by madmux on January-26-2011 at 3:55am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Maybe reinstalling flash player (for example from here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP) could help?

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

Message posted by Genseng on January-26-2011 at 4:43am
View Genseng's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Genseng Search   Quote Genseng Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Genseng
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
China
May-12-2008
100 Posts

Dear Kvssetty

1.try this link:http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-gallery.html   can you view tours in this page?

2.can you tell me the exact build of your ie,firefox and chrome?

3.which is the verion of your flash player?

4.it is better that you can send us a link or the tour to us so that we can test it at our end and find a solution for you.you can upload your tours to www.mediafire.com ,then email me the download link,my email address is support@easypano.com.

regards

Brick

-------------
Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com

Message posted by KVS Setty on January-27-2011 at 11:22am
View KVS Setty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by KVS Setty Search   Visit KVS Setty's Homepage www   Quote KVS Setty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
KVS Setty
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
July-30-2009
7 Posts
Hello Genseng,

Sorry for the late reply.

1. yes I can view the tours on this page

2.firefox 3.6.13 version and chrome 8.0.552.237 version.

3. latest version of flash player 10.x

4. unable to up load the project to the above file sharing site,as i could only upload project file and i am unable to upload the corresponding project resource folder,it is not accepting the folder for up loading.

Any other way to send the whole project ?

I am sure you need both the project file and the corresponding project folder also to test it.

I tried to publish the project and opened the tour in firefox ,IE,and chrome and it works very well in all the browsers, but still unable to preview the tour during development in the tourweaver, What a pity !!

Thanks

KVS Setty

-------------
KVSSetty

Message posted by jenny on January-30-2011 at 1:30am
View jenny's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jenny Search   Quote jenny Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jenny
Standard Member
Standard Member
China
August-16-2006
29 Posts
Hi KVS Setty,

You can compress all the files in a zip and upload the zip.

Or, you can try this: as in the preview window there is the link to get Flash player, you can click the link and install Flash player again. Then restart Tourweaver and see if the preview is OK. Days ago, after I ran my antivirus program to remove some files, my Tourweaver also has this preview problem, and it is solved after a reinstallation of Flash player. Hope it helps.

-------------
Jenny Zhao from Easypano

Message posted by KVS Setty on January-31-2011 at 1:13am
KVS Setty
Standard Member
Standard Member
India
July-30-2009
7 Posts
Thanks jenny for the reply,

I tried installing Flash player as you said many times ( 3 or 4)and restarting the TW and previewing but it failed to work and shows the same message.

OK I will try to send zip file of the tour as suggested by you

Thanks, have nice day

KVS Setty

-------------
KVSSetty

Message posted by smooth on January-31-2011 at 1:41am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You could try uninstalling Flash and then reinstalling.

See this link for the official Flash uninstaller.

Another idea is that maybe your graphics card driver needs updating.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by czcharlie on March-02-2011 at 7:36am
View czcharlie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by czcharlie Search   Quote czcharlie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
czcharlie
Standard Member
Standard Member
Czech Republic
March-02-2011
1 Posts
I want to buy and Tourweaver to test the trial. I have the same problem in the preview window, but the generated file exe (flash). I tested on machines with Windows XP Professional SP3 and Windows 7 / 64 Professional SP1 with the same result. Several times I reinstall Flash Player, but the problem persists.
Please excuse my English.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register