Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Big Problem - pls help!!! Buttons moved Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by FrankGER on January-27-2011 at 7:20am
View FrankGER's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by FrankGER Search   Quote FrankGER Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
FrankGER
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-02-2011
10 Posts
Hi folks,

there ist a problem only on some computers showing a very complex tour. I used TW5.

As you can see in the screenshot the buttons are no more on the same buttom line and the preview-pictures are only to be seen half. What the hell i going on :-) ? Any Idea?

I cant give you the URL because it is a hidden one from the costumer. The page is not yet published.

BTW: The Lightbox is correctly installed with the coreect width!

So thank you!

best...

Frank

Message posted by FrankGER on January-27-2011 at 7:28am
View FrankGER's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by FrankGER Search   Quote FrankGER Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
FrankGER
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-02-2011
10 Posts
And this is how it looks an other computers. Here everything is ok..

Message posted by nerjaace on January-27-2011 at 9:59am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Frank, can you post the url so that we can see for ourselves. Lightbox does function dfferently in IE than it does in FF and needs tweeking to get it corrrect so maybe this is the issue.

Message posted by FrankGER on January-27-2011 at 11:06am
FrankGER
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-02-2011
10 Posts
its too bad, but i cant post the url. my costumer would k i l l me ! :-) Any other ideas?

Message posted by realtor jerry on January-27-2011 at 11:37am
View realtor jerry's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by realtor jerry Search   Visit realtor jerry's Homepage www   Quote realtor jerry Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
realtor jerry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
April-22-2007
880 Posts
I had the same problem with lightbox displaying on IE browsers. Seems as Nerjaace pointed out, you need to play with the dimensions. We found that it had to be much larger than the actual tour
Hope this helps.

-------------
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!

Message posted by phoenixrising on January-28-2011 at 5:16am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Ooohh... I do like the lightbox display... hadn't seen that yet.

Frank, why don't you send a few of us a url that only we can see via pm?

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by nerjaace on January-28-2011 at 6:53am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Phoenixrising, if you like the Lightbox you will also like Floatbox

see my examples page

Floatbox in Action

Message posted by FrankGER on January-28-2011 at 7:32am
FrankGER
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-02-2011
10 Posts
so you think that maybe the lightbox is the problem?

Message posted by nerjaace on January-28-2011 at 7:42am
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
I think so Frank as it always needs slight adjustment to make it work across different browsers. Firefox and IE are definite examples. Your width looks ok but the height needs adjusting.

Message posted by FrankGER on January-28-2011 at 8:24am
FrankGER
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-02-2011
10 Posts
unfortuntly the lightbox is NOT the reason! my costumer opend the html page. the same problem. but as I said: only on some computers. both: on FF and IE.

Sh**+!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register